Chapter 12

I'm honestly just starting to do these because I know I have a Boring life, and have nothing else to do.. But anyways, I'll just continue with the story, and let it be. ((There is some Yaoi in this.. SO WATCH OUT!)) 18+ chapter (I guess idk)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
England's POV.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I shake slightly, then turn around to see Scotland looking down to me. I furrowed my eyebrows, then rolled them.

"I was just checking on (Country). He wasn't at dinner, so I thought he could possibly be sick." I answered reasonably. He sighed and itched the back of his neck.

"Well, I was going to do the same. So step out of the way blondy." Scotland said to me with a rude, threatening tone. I tched and moved out of the way, walking to my room and entering it.

I slowly slipped into my sheets and laid my head on the pillow, taking in the scent. It's (Country)'s smell.. He must have used these, but gave them to my bed. I snuggled the pillow close to me, and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

A little bit later, I heard my room door open. It must be America. I act asleep, not wanting to bother America, until I felt a lighter weight beside me. I turn my body slowly and saw (Country). I saw the boy scoot closer to me, sitting on his knees.

"What do you need, (country)? It's late, shouldn't you be in bed?" I asked, holding my hand up and brushing some hair out of his face softly, glad he didn't refuse the soft touch.

"Today me, Wales, and N.Ireland decided to watch a movie in my room.. When N.Ireland was reaching for popcorn, instead he groped my groin.. Then Wales started to fight over me with N.Ireland, saying they want to touch me.." (Country) admitted. I was now full of anger when I heard this.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have done something about it." I asked with force, gripping the smaller males shoulders and shaking them softly. He looked up to me with tired eyes and answered
"I didn't feel like it.. I didn't want you to fight with Wales or N.Ireland.. They didn't mean to admit they want to have sex with me-.. They just accidentally slipped it out.." I widened my eyes, but then calmed down, breathing in a steady pace. I slowly reach my hand behind (Country) and rub their back slowly, smiling softly as I did.

"It's okay (Country).. I won't over react.. Just get some sleep, and you'll be way better in the morning.." He nodded his head and then paused for a second. He hugged me quickly and said
"Thank you England.." I nodded my head and patted his back. He then slowly left the room, going back to his own.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Scotland POV.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I stood at my door, watching (country) slowly walk out of England's room. Why would he go to England in the first place? I'm his real brother. Not some dick who leaves his country to go with America. I sigh slightly when I slowly walk out of my room, walking into (Country)'s silently. I notice the boy already asleep.. I can do what ever I want to him right now. I chuckle at my thoughts, and then slowly walk over to (Country) kneeling down.

WARNING! THIS IS THE YAOI PART! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS THAN.. SKIP TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH!

I slowly reached my hand into his briefs, feeling his member. I rubbed it slowly on the head with my finger, hearing a small girly moan come out of (Country). I smirk to myself lightly, noticing his twitches and shakes coming from his body. I slowly pulled my hand back out, not going any further since he would most likely do more than just shaking if he woke up.. And I would eventually most likely do something more too.

I then walked out of the room with a sly smirk on my face. I looked down to my hand, then walked into my room. I quickly undressed and dropped myself onto my bed, reaching into my trousers and started to Palm myself quickly.

I soon enough released and relaxed back into the bed, sighing slightly.

"Soon enough.. Soon enough it will happen.. I know it will.." I promised myself. I then slowly fell into a deep, deep sleep.

Oookaayyy that's enough yaoi.. For now.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(Countries pov.)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I slowly awoke, rubbing my eyes as I slowly sat up. I felt something weird at night.. I don't know what it was, but it felt tingly.

I then yawned out, standing up and rubbing my side. I went into my bathroom and took a shower, calming my nerves. I then stepped out, drying my hair and body off. I brushed my teeth as well, then walked back into my room.

I threw on a black sweatshirt, then pulled on my light (f/c) briefs and sighed. I looked into my mirror for a moment, then brushed out my aphid since it was messy and still slightly wet from the shower. I then smiled lightly, looking to myself.

"I am pretty cute I guess.." I mumbled, giggling slightly. I
never thought of myself like this until now.. If I think about it, I guess I do have a plump bum.. Nice lips, fluffy long eyelashes.. I could be a girl if I wanted too!

I shook my head quickly.

"You shouldn't be thinking this way (Country)! You can't act this way around your older brothers and America!" I nodded my head to myself and took a breath in.

I then stepped out of my room, immediately loosing my confidence and dominance.. I was pretty tiny compared to everyone else.. Even if Wales is kind of small, I'm still smaller.. And most of my friends are girls that I pick out clothes and stuff with..

"Ugh.." I mumbled, jumping slightly when I felt a poke on my shoulder.

I turned around and blushed, seeing it was..