Chapter 8

3k reads .... What . Thank you all so much for reading my stories ! I'm so happy that you all are reading it !
_
(Country's) pov.
_
Scotland and me ran to get back inside. As soon as we walk in Wales states
"Go change, you smell horrible"
To both of us. I laugh a little and walked to my room to change. As soon as I stepped in, I shut my door and started changing . I took off my bad cloths and boots and changed into a fresh (f/c) t-shirt and put on some black pants. I then step out of my room and walk back to the dining room. I see America and England sitting beside each other. I smiled at them and sat beside Ireland, and faced America from the opposite Sid of the table. I looked down to my food and gulped. It's burnt. All of it. I then look up to England.
"Did you cook this ?"
"Yes , why ?"
"Um , it has good... Spices..?"England smiled to me .
"Thank you "He said proudly . I then smiled back and grabbed a set of table were and grab my fork and tried to stab my food. The fork all most bent, but thank goodness it kind of slightly cut the food. I cut off the softest peace I could find and ate it. Bad move . I almost puked it out but swallowed.
"Is something wrong?" N.Ireland asked me.
"N-no , not at all.. Why?"
"You look sick,"N.Ireland then put his hand on my forehead.
"No fever.. Must be the food "N.Ireland smirked and looked to England.
"It's not the food! It's your drunken breath !"
England said loudly.
"I haven't drank in hours! How dare you say that"
"Just hours?! Oh what a record breaker!"
England said back. Scotland then walked in
"Settle down you little scally wags "Scotland then sat at the head of the table... Now that I think of it, Americas been quiet for quite some time.. I wonder why..?
"Hey America, you okay ?"I asked politely. He looked up to me
"Yea , I'm good"He smiled to me and picked at his food.
"I just can't cut my food "He said getting his knife and kept trying to stab his.. Food?
"Want me to help?"I asked. He nodded his head. I then traded plates with him and found a soft spot in his food. I then started cutting from that point. After I cut his food I traded it back.
"You just have to find a soft spot "I smiled to him. He smiled back and stared at his food.
"I don't want it ."America said and poked at his food. England looked at him, trying to stay calm .
"You know wha , it's fine. I'm going to the restroom"
England's said. As soon as he left I stood up and pored my plate of food in the trash can. Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and America did the same and sat down with there plates. I set mine down were I was siting, and took out the trash. I hurried back and sat down . As soon as I set down, England opened the door and came back .
"It looks like you did want i , I told you it was good!"England's said and smiled
"Yes , of course it is ."Wales said and picked up the plates, England finished his and handed it to Wales. Wales then walked to the kitchen and set then all in the sink. He came back and sat down.
"How about we ask questions about each other? Give us something to do"
Wales said trying to lighten up the moody. I nodded my head
"I want to play "
"Me too"
"Me three"
"Me also !"
"Erm , okay"
I smiled to them and asked
"How do we start with age ? Human age "
"I'm 19 "America smiled at his age
"Im 25"Scotland said
"I'm 22" N.Ireland stated
"I'm 20"Wales smiled
"I'm 23"England said
Every one looked at me .
"I'm 18" I said,
"That's young"
"I guess so "I said to England. We all then looked back to Wales.
"Um... How about we pick one thing we all like about each other?! I'll go first !"
Wales said happily
"England, I like your eyes. America, I like your happy personality. N.Ireland, I like.. Your freckles. Scotland, I like your hair. (Country) .... I love your personality "
He said kindly . I smiled to him
"My Turn ! "
America said loudly .
"England, I love lots of things about you.Wales , I like your positivity. Scotland, I like your eyes. Ireland, I like your hair! And (country), I like how you help and do things for people to make them happy "I smiled to him widely and almost blushing .
"It's my turn. England, I like your... Nothing. Scotland, I like your cloths.Wales, I like your food. America... Nothing. (Country), I like how your my favorite brother." N.Ireland said . I patted his shoulder and smiled to him.Scotland sighed.
"Ireland, I like how you work. Wales, I like your beer. England, I like your shirt. America, I like some of your candy .(Country) I like how you are nice to everyone "He said and smirked .I smiled to them all .
"Hey! It's my turn. Ireland, I like nothing about you. Wales, I like your food. America, I like.. Your eyes and personality, mostly. Scotland ... I like your.. Flag? (Country).. I like your smile, and your attitude at most"
He said kindly.
"Thank you all for the nice comments... Now it's my turn.. N.Ireland.. I like your nice eyes, cute freckles, how shy and how angry you act.. Wales, I like how you help me with many things and positive attitude. Scotland, I like how your always there to catch me when ever I need you too and being kind about it. England, I love how you really give all yourself into trying new things just to help me. America, I love your happy stance and nice and happy voice and great personality!"
I said to them all. They all started smiling to me. I then heard many thank you'd and received many hugs. After that, we all said our good nights... Except I didn't sleep, I went to the kitchen to clean dishes.
I then heard small steps behind me..