Chapter 11

Heeeeyy! I'm back.. For a bit. I've recently kind of blocked this story into the back of my mind for awhile.. Mainly because I'm not really that much into Hetalia any more, and more into Free! And Haikuu and more sports animes.. Anyways! I probably won't update much on this story anymore, mainly because I'm a first year in high school, and I'm waaaayyy more busy than I use to be! Anyways, I'll continue now!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(Country's) POV.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh my god.. Why did this have to happen to me. Northern Ireland just stuck his hand on my croch! This is not good, I'm really sensitive there.. I look down and notice a tent that is starting to form. Oh god. Oh my god. I gulp slightly and then felt sweat going down my face, my hands covering the tent in my boxer-briefs. I scan my eyes over to Wales, seeing him smirk slightly, but ever so often glare at N.Ireland. I feel like I'm going to be sick.. I-it's not that he touched me, no not at all- well, I mean I felt weird-Nit in a bad way! It's just.. Awkward how he touched me and squeezed..

I shake my head slightly, then felt a pinch on my side. I flinch to the pinch, and looked to Wales
"Do you need help with your problem? I could fix it for you~" Wales said in a /very/ lustful tone. I shake my head no quickly, then felt a hand on my side scoot my body closer to N.Ireland. I look to him, and saw his flustered face
"I-If anyone's going to touch him-.. It's going to be me." He said in a shaky, yet protecting voice. I felt my face turn light pink. Why do they always have to make me blush so much!

Wales then grabbed my leg and pulled me toward him.
"I get to touch who ever I want! I found him first! I get to touch him first!" Wales argued. I then felt N.Irelands other and on my waist pull me closer with force.
"Well- your like a dad to him-" Wales quickly irrupted his sentence and said
"So what! Your like a brother!" Now this is starting to get weird. I'm not a toy! They can't just act like I'm not here
"Can I have a opinion in this?" Sadly my voice being week from slight shyness. The two look to me and calm down. N.Ireland calms down, but doesn't let my waist go. Wales does as well, but just rubs his hand up and down my leg.

After the whole incident, the two left my room flustered. I guess they just figured out that they basically told me that they want to have sex with me?.. W-wait. They want to have sex with me! Even when I'm in fights, I can't catch the clue that they want to do that.. Ever since England and America got here, my body's becoming more and more innocent.. Even though I really don't feel that way. I don't know what to feel. Confused? Angry? Pleasured-.. Am I being pleasured that they're fighting over me..? Ugh, (Country) what have you got your self into..

After a bit, I saw it was becoming late.. I don't think I'm going to go down to eat dinner.. Thankfully, I usually wake up at 1:00 or so, and grab something to eat.. Wales got Japan to teach him how to make bento. He let me have the first try. It wasn't really good.. At least Japan is caring and my friend, and made some for me.. All the rest in my fridge are homemade.. I don't want to be sick tomorrow. I sigh slightly and get under my blankets, slowly drifting to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
England's POV.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I wonder why (country) is t eating with us. He's usually the nicest home care taker, but he's not here. I've also noticed how shaky and timid N.Ireland is being,and how sweaty and caring Wales is acting. I bet those two wankers did so thing to the poor /sexy/ boy.. I sigh slightly and continue eating, not really caring about anyone else for the time being. But ever so often, I scan my eyes to America, seeing him stare at (Country)'s seat. I trowel to myself slightly. I-It's not that I'm jealous or anything, it's just that he should be paying attention to his Real boyfriend. Not my.. Not my.. I, for some reason, don't want to call (Country) my brother.. I've been having these twisted feelings in my stomach ever time I see him. I feel all floaty and spiny around him.. Maybe it's because of his kind, nice posture.. His beautiful personality.. His wonderful (skin color) skin.. He's just so different and kind.. He's nothing like my ignorant, careless brothers who don't give two complete shits about what they're doing.

I sigh slightly and finish my food, standing up and taking it to the sink. I placed it in and walked back out
"I'm going to go to bed.. I'm quite tired." I say, then walk out of the kitchen. I soon make it to my room.. It's only two doors down from (Country)'s.. Maybe I should check up on him, see if he's all right. I slowly skip my door and open his, seeing him snuggled in his bed.
"(C-Country), are you awake?" I ask softly, knocking on the wall slightly. I saw his body slowly arise and sit up. He nodded his head softly. I slowly walked to him. Then sat beside him.
"So.. Why weren't you at dinner?" I asked softly. He looked to my slightly and answered
"I wasn't hungry.." He lied. I sighed softly and pressed my hand against his back, rubbing it up and down softly. I looked to him and said in a caring tone
"You know... You can tell me anything. I'll listen to you.. I love you." I saw him widen his eyes slightly but then calm down slightly. He then reached his arms around me and said softly
"I love you too England.." I smiled to him softly. This feel so weird.. If I were to slide my hand any lower, I could touch his-
"Good night England.." (Country) interrupted my thoughts. I nodded my head slightly and smiled
"Good night (country).." I slowly lifted from the bed and walked out, softly closing the door. I was surprised when I heard a voice say
"Going to bed, huh?"