Chapter 4

Just wanted to update ... I have another one of my favorite songs so , yea c:

_____________________________________
(Country)pov.
"What are you two doing ?"I ask America and England. They both just fell into my room, and it was kind of awkward, mainly because America was on top of England, lips almost touching might I say.
I then help America off of England, then seeing a red face on America? Hmm?... Oh well.
I then helped England up, also with America helping me. England then dusted him self off and said,
"I must be going"
"Me also !"
America said. I then grabbed both of there wrist, and them turning around, both slightly blushing, I guess at the awkward situation.
I then asked
"As I asked , what 'were' you two doing ?"England put his hand behind his neck, as America started to itch his cheek.
"We may have been listening, to your *gulp* 'sexual act' outside the door ..."England answerd.
Sexual act? What is he talking about?.... Oh yea... That damned sock...
I then started laughing, then laughing harder at there confused faces. I then wiped the happy tears from my face then breathed in and out.
" if you think putting on a sock, is an 'sexual act' then you need a hearing check"I answered and started giggling. I then shoo them out of my room and set on my bed, in my 'fancied' silk pjs. Just got to love silk booty shorts and long sleeved shirts.
" maybe I should watch a movie to put me to sleep"I then started looking for movies
__________________________________
America and England's conversation.
"Thank god he wasn't 'pleasing' himself.."England said
"Yea bro that would be gross ,hehe"
"Why did you 'hehe' ?"
"Well , I mean uhh .... Haha ?"
"wanker"
"Old man"
"Pest"
"Ass"
"Your a child"
"If I'm a child , it makes you a stupid old man because you were fighting with me, and like you said 'fighting with children is irresponsible'"
"Touché"
They then both laughed and went to there room.
_______________________________________
(No more accents , takes to long to do them c:)
In the kitchen
" you know , England's boyfriend is cute~"
Wales said, to start a conversation. northern Ireland then said
"If you want to talk about cute, lets talk about (country)"
"(Country)s not cute, he's adorable~"
Wales said thinking about the things he adores about (country).
"He has a sexy little rump I'll tell you that"Scotland said smiling at his sentence.
"And seeing him run out of the hall with a towel, it makes me want him more~" wales said still adoring (country)
"I want him more than you !"Northern Ireland yelled.
"Well I want him the most!"Whales yelled back at Northern Ireland. They then started having a fight over (country).
"boys, settle down, we all know he's already mine."
Scotland said. There then was silence for about a minuet.
"As if he would want a sheep humper."Wales whispered. They then all started yelling and fighting over (country).
______________________________________
(Country) pov
I can't sleep with all the ruckus in the kitchen *yawn* I should go down there and tell them to quiet down..
I then get up from my bed and slouch to the door, obviously tired, and opened it sloppily and slowly walked down the hall into the kitchen and said
"Guys.."Loudness still roars
"Guys."Loudness still the same
"GUYS!"I yell in a scratchy voice .
"Can you turn it down a notch I'm trying to go to bed.."
I herd a faint 'ok' 'yea' and 'sure'. I then slowly walked out the kitchen and went into my room.
I then fell asleep to the nice and quiet sound of nothing...
________________________________
Scotland/N.Ireland/Whales pov.
'Nice ars~"