Episode-2[3/5]

Ranbir,Pulkit and Sid sitting on the bench in Hospital and waiting for their call,Ranbir who looked at them with angry eyes.

“Look I am telling you,I won’t do this let me go”He whines and Pulkit glares at him.

“Bhai are you fucking serious?You didn’t have your vaccination and you know na it’s not good,and also your manager told us that you are not allowed to work without vaccination,so for God sake try to understand,and stop being childish”

“Look who saying”Sid said and roll his eyes,Pulkit glare at him too anc before Ranbir could open his mouth Nurse call them,Ranbir look at them with puppy eyes but Pulkit drag him inside room while Sidharth sat outside because he can’t hear his bhai’s scream🤭.

Pulkit made Ranbir sit on the chair,and when he was scared,Nurse came near them and unwrapped the syringe and looked at Pulkit.

“Can you please fold his sleeves up?''Pulkit nodded and started to fold Ranbir’s saleeves whose body started to tensed up.

“Bhai,Relax if you behave like that then it’s going to be more painful”He patted his head,And cough slightly he was not recover fully but he know no one can handle Ranbir without him,so he forget about his sickness and take Ranbir to Hospital who whine all the way.Ranbir saw Nurse filed the syringe,he look up at the Pulkit and stood from the chair and run toward door,Nurse flinched due to sudden action and Pulkit run behind him and pull him from the arm.

“Stop it,Don’t make things difficult”He scolded Ranbir who tried to free his arm but Pulkit tightened his grip around him and again made him sit.

“Kit you can’t do this with me,I am your brother”Pulkit rolls his eyes and looks at Nurse.

“Just like we are to you,Did you listen to us?No,Right?Now shut your mouth and let her inject you,you already scared her”Ranbir look at Nurse and apologise who sigh and held his arm which made him flinch,Pulkit hug him and he hide face on his stomach,Nurse slowly insert needle,Ranbir let out whimper and held Pulkit arm tightly and leave marks,Pulkit rub his back,Nurse insert fully and started to push the plunger,Ranbir jump and winced.

“Ahh Fuck it’s fucking hurt,oh God”He whimpered and Pulkit rub his back.

“You are doing great,Just hold on a minute”He praised him and Ranbir bite lips and then yelped when Medication transferred into veins.

“Ahhh take it off Kit ahh aah “He yelped and Pulkit held him tightly,Nurse pulled the needle out and Ranbir went to rub but stopped by Nurse.

“No you can’t rub”She said and walked to the other side,Ranbir hissed and looked at Pulkit with glossy eyes.

“Let’s go “but he flinched when Pulkit started to fold his left’s arm sleeve,he looked at him with shock.

“Kit it’s done na”

“No bhai second vaccination is left”He told him and gave him a faint smile,Ranbir whined and hugged him tightly,Pulkit smiled and Nurse started to inject him,This time Ranbir screamed out of pain and started to move but Pulkit hugged him tightly.

“Aaahhh stop”

“Bhai it’s done,done,shh you are brave na”

“Fuck your brave you idiot ahhh fucking hell”Pulkit look at him with done face and Nurse let out chuckled and push the plunger,Ranbir jump.

“Oh ow Hell Hurt”He tried to pull arm but Nurse tightened his grip around his shoulder and pulled the needle out,Pulkit rubbed his back and made his muscles calm,Ranbir cried silently in his embrace and then they heard knock on the door and saw Sid who was looking at them innocently.

“It’s done?”

“Yeah fucking done”Sid smile and comes near them but then they get  call and look at each other.

OTP

“Bhaiii when you return home?Please buy me a Pizza”They shook their heads at Varun’s demand and Pulkit took the mobile from Sid.

“Anything else my highness?”

“No,it’s enough,now by,be fast”He cut the call and Pulkit rolled his eyes and looked at Ranbir’s red face and pulled his cheeks.

“Don’t worry I will buy your fav food”Ranbir’s eyes lightened up and stood from the chair and hissed in pain.

“Ah what are you waiting for, let's go”He said and walked out from the room Sid and Pulkit looked at his back with WTF look.

They returned home and became shocked when they saw Varun standing on the corner with hands up while Naga cleaned the mess which was created by Varun.

“What is happening here?”Ranbir asked and Naga looked at them.

“Ask him”They gulp and look at Varun who made pout.

“What?I didn’t do anything,Today is my day is off so just fun”

“Fun?Look at house what you make,It’s look like we are in the zoo”

“And you are a wild animal here”Varun said to Naga and rolled his eyes and put hands down but he immediately raised back when he saw cane in Naga’s hand,the other three chuckled and came near Naga and pulled his cheeks.

“Aww baby don’t be too angry and also you come here,brat”Varun comes near them and Ranbir packs on their heads and Varun gets an idea and squeezes Ranbir’s shoulder who yelp in pain.

“Ahhh you idiot”Varun ran to the other side and stuck tongue out.

“I am just checking if you get your vaccination or not”He said and Ranbir glared at him and ran toward him but Varun started to run to the other side,others looked at them with Done face.

“Yeah wait here,I will show you how to check,wait”He ran behind him like an angry kid.

To be continued…….

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋