Episode-14

Ishan Kishan

Ishan Kishan

Shubhman gill

Shubhman gill

Ishan and Shubhman both were on the oposite side to each other,India choose to bating first and now Ishan is the one who was waiting for ball,When Ball come to his side he hit the bat to ball and started to run opposite side for Single,Shubh run too,Ishan look at the ball and he didn’t notice when he bumbed with his oponent which caused both fell on the ground with loud thunder,the other player stood there because he was ok but Ishan groan loudly and try to stand but he again fell,Shubh run toward him and everyone started to help him,but then they saw his leg was bleeding badly,Shubh become worried and take Ishan out of ground with the help of others,right now he just want his friend be ok,he make him sit on the chair and look at their Doctor who come near them and saw his trouser covered in blood,he try to fold his trouser but Ishan yelp in pain,Shubh push them away and look at Doctor’s medical box and saw sisessor,he started to cute his trouser which is stick to his wound,Ishan shut his eyes close in pain,Doctor splash wound spray on his wound and started to pull trouser from his wound.

“Ahh fuck slow”Ishan cried out and grab Shubh’s hand tightly who patted his head with worried face.

“Can you be gentle please”Shubh said to Doctor while gritted his teeths,Doctor try his best to be gentle but his wound is not that small.After pulling trouser,Doctor started to clean his wound with Antiseptic,Ishaan hide face on Shubman’s stomach and groan.

“Ahh”

“Shh it’s done,you have to hold on”Shubh said softly and patted his head,Ishan’s mouth was huge open,he let out a painful groan whenever the Doctor touched his wound.

“The wound is too deep,We need to stitch the wound and you have to hold on”Doctor said and again sprayed on his wound and took a stapler,Ishan and Shubh’s eyes widened.

“What are you doing?”Ishan asked and the Doctor shook head.

“Right now I have only this,sorry but it’s over soon”He said and grabbed Ishaan’s skin and pulled up,Ishan shivered and Shubh closed his eyes,Doctor started to stitch his wound with stapler

“Ahhh ouchhh fuck it’s fucking hell ahh stop”Ishan yelp in pain and jump on chair,Shubh held him tightly and rub his back.

“Ishan relax please,don’t move otherwise it’s going to be more painful”He whispered to him but Ishan just cried,Doctor stop stitches and put piece of gaze on his wound and then wrapped bandage,Shubh hug Ishan who let his tear fell in his embrace,Shubh rub his back.

“It’s ok,it’s done”He said and looked at Doctor and gave him nodd,Doctor stood and without warning injected Injection on Ishan’s back who jumped and yelped and tried to free himself but Shubh hugged him more tightly and rubbed his back.

“Relax,Ishan relax,Shh”He tried to make him relax.

“Ahh I fucking kill you ahh take it off oh God”He cried,Doctor pull the needle out and Shubh rub his back.

Ishan backed off from hugging and glare at Shubh who made pout.

“It’s not my fault”

“Don’t be too innocent ahh my butt”He whined when he touched the chair back,Shubh laughed and shut his mouth when he again received death glares from Ishan who then smiled.

“Thanks”

“For what?”He asked innocently,Ishan rolled his eyes.

“For being with me”Shubh hugged him and whispered.

“I am always with you no matter what the situation my Bro”Shubh said and smiled widely but then whined.

“But you wanted to kill me,How bad you are”Ishan shook head in disbelief.

“I was just kidding you idiot,now help me”He said and gave a hand to Shubh who chuckled and helped him to stand.

“Ahh my new trouser”Ishan whines cutely Shubh looks at him with a done face.

“Seriously, do you still care about your trousers, not about your injured leg?”He said in disbelief.

“This is all your fault now buy me a new trouser”He sulk and started to walk slowly,Shubh look at him with wide open eyes and huge open mouth,But then Virat walk passed by him and stop then turn to him and close his mouth,and then grab Ishan’s left shoulder who smile at him.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋