Episode-9

Sidhant

Sidhant

Manik

Sidhant and Manik both are brothers lived together,Sidhant is a Doctor while Manik is a college student,their personalities are totally different from each other,Sidhant is a strict person while Manik is chulbuli who always stuck in troubles,just like today he get a new bike from Sidhant but he was not allowed to go on a ride without Sidhant,But Manik is a Manik how he sit there silently,he took advantage of Sidhant’s absence and go on a long drive without telling Sidhant but his bad luck on the way he get into small accident,he didn’t notice another bike and he lost control and fell on the road,but then he come house with the help of some mens and now he was sitting on his bed and yelping in pain while Sidhant cleaning his wound without any talk.

“Ahhhh bhaiya hurt”He cried and Sidhant cleaned his wound and started to apply antiseptic,Manik jumped and cried in pain.

“Ah bhaiya,stop please ahh”

“Shut up don’t you dare,If I saw a single tear in your eyes,I will punish you like hell,First you disobey me and now cry”He shouted at him,Manik flinched and started to sob.

“S.orry bhaiya,I won’t repeat this”

“Yeah you won’t,I'm sure”He said in a scary voice,Manik shivered and Sidhant started to wrap Bandage on his wound after that he prepared two shots and looked at Manik who again started to cry.

“Please no Shots,Bhaiya,I promise I won’t do this”Sid sighs and sits beside him and hugs him and rubs his back,Manik snuggle into hug.

“Shh my baby,It’s not going to be painful hmm,Bhaiya will be gentle”He said and kissed on his head,Manik became a little bit calm,but he did not agree for shots.

“N.o shots,please”He sobs and Sidhant hugs him tightly and pulls his trouser down and inserts the needle,Manik lets out a scream and starts to move a lot.

“Ahhh ahhh bhaiya stop”He cried and Sidhand held him tightly and pushed the plunger,Manik started to push him but Sidhant’s grip was strong.

“Shh it’s done”He said softly and pulled the needle out and rubbed the injected area,Manik breathed and sobs in his embrace,Sidhant rubbed his back for sometime and then injected the second shot.

“Aaaahhh bhaiya,No more please,aahhh”He started to shout and cry,Sid pushed the plunger slowly and kissed on his head,Manik squirum and cried.

“Hurt it’s hurt ahh b..”He flinch when Sid pull the needle out and pull him on the lap,He rub his injected area and whispered nothing sweet words,Manik’s body shivering a lot,he clench Sid’s shirt who kissing his head non stop after making him calm,he made him lay on the bed and Manik let out painful yelp.

“Shh my bub,Don’t cry,see it’s done you are my brave bacha right,but you are very bad,Bhaiya is mad at you”Manik looked at him with glossy eyes and held tears.

“Showrry”Sidhant smiled and pulled his cheeks.

“You stay here bhaiya will be back with your fav food”

“You are the best I love you bhaiya,but bad too you give mannu 2,2 shots' 'He made pout and Sidhant ruffled his hairs.

“Bhaiya is sorry too,Just wait here I will be back”He said and walked out,Manik put hand on butt and whimpered in pain.

“Fuck now I never disobey my bhaiya,it’s fucking so painful ahh”He hide face between pillow and whine.

After some days,Manik was sitting on the floor facing the wall and writing an apology letter.

“Good boy,be fast”

“ahh bhaiyya My hand paining please forgive me na”

“ You want me to use my cane?”Manik gulped and shook head as no and started to write he was sitting there for the past two hours.Sidhant chuckled and placed a kiss on his head.Manik glared at him cutely and made a cry face.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋