Episode-13

SidhantFather of LakshDoctor

Sidhant
Father of Laksh
Doctor

SidhantFather of LakshDoctor

Laksh(17)
Student

Laksh is cute and caring boy who loves to spread happiness everywhere,his heart is very pure,he loves to play a lot,but his health is not too good,he become sick easily which make Sidhant worried and scared,he don’t want to lose his baby son,he was very over protective toward him,always show strictness toward him because he know his braty side very well.

Laksh was very happy today he get full marks in his fav subject Drawing🦥(😅).He was jumping and singing happily but then he become more happy when heavy rain start,He started to play in rain like babies.

“Wow… aaj toh meri lottery lag gai,wah God”He shout happily and started to dance in rain,after a long time the rain stop and he made pout and walk toward his house but he become shocked when he saw his Baba,Who look at him in shocked back and run toward him,Laksh started to run opposite side.

“Oh My God,Laksh what is this?Yeah you brat come here,Laksh I said come here”He shouted at him,Laksh stopped.

“No aap maaro gy mujhe I know”Sidhant sighs and calls him by hand.

“Come here buba,You get caught cold,come here,I am not going to beat you”

“Pakka??”

“Pakka,Now come”Laksh run toward him and Sidhant twisted his ear and smack his back hard and started to drag him toward his room

“Ahh Baba lag rahi hai ouchh ahh”

“You brat,Didn’t I tell you not to play in the rain?”He twisted his ear more,and Laksh's eyes became teary.

“Ahh sorry na bache ki jaan lo gy kia,Please forgive me this time,I won’t repeat”He plead to him,Sidhant leave his ear and started to take off his shirt and drag him to washroom,he change water temperature and help Laksh in shower,After that he drag him outside and made him sat on the bed and started to dry his hair,Laksh smile but then he started to sneeze loudly.

“Achuuuuu ahh oh God*Sneezing*”

“Lo ho gaya siyapaa,why are you so stubborn?Look now what you did?''Sidhant scolded him softly and Laksh made a big pout after making him warm clothes Sidhant made him lay on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

“Now stay here don’t you dare to step out”He warned him and stepped out,Laksh started to sulk and sneeze too,Sidhant came back and made him sit,Laksh started to whine.

“Baba please yeh Karah nahi please”

“Bacha it will help you now be a good boy and finish this”

“No p…”

“Laksh don’t force me to beat you”Laksh flinched at his cold tone and started to drink with disgust face.

“Eww ah it’s so bad”

“Yeah my good boy,ummah”Sidhant praised him and Laksh rolled his eyes,and lay back on the bed and snuggled into Sidhant who patted his back.

“Take some rest ok,I hope you won’t get sick more”He sighed heavily and placed a kiss on Laksh’s head who smiled with close eyes.

Time passed,Sidhant stared at the thermometer and then at Laksh who was shivering.

“If you listen to me it won't happen,now you have to listen to me,you are undergrounded for 2 weeks and that’s your punishment,no any argument”He scolds him angrily and place hand on his forehead which is burning.

“Baba that’s unfair,you bad”He whines and Sidhant glares at him then turns him to the other side.

“B.aba..”

“Shh Baba ki jaan,just relax hmm”He caresses his cheeks and rubs his butt,Laksh starts to tense up.

“B.aba..”He whined and flinched when Sidhant pulled his shorts down and rubbed his butt for some minutes.

“Shh nothing,Baba is here,my baby”He whispered sweetly into his ear and took alcoholic cotton from the table and rubbed his butt,Laksh started to move and cry.

“No please mujhe shot nahi please Baba I promise I will listen to you please ouch ahh Baba….stop”He cried when Sidhant inserted the needle,Laksh looked back at Sidhant with teary eyes who slowly injected him.

“Ahhhhh Baba stop ahhhh hurt baba,bahut dard ho raha hai please Baba….I can’t bear this ahhh please”He yelped in pain,Sidhant pulled out a needle and put it on the table and rubbed the injected area.

“Oww Baba”Laksh whimpered and Sidhant kissed his head.

“Shh it’s done meri jaan,Stop crying shh”

“Baba it’s hurting a lot ahh Baba”He cried more loudly,Sidhant lay inside the blanket and pulled him on the top and rubbed his butt while hugging him tightly,Laksh snuggled into his chest and sobs softly.

“Baba is sorry my Love,but I don't want to see my baby in more pain.Now you recover soon,my love will stop crying,when you recover Baba will buy a lot of ice creams for my jaan”Laksh hugged him tightly and Sidhant could tell his baby was sulking.

“Rain is bad,now I never play in rain”He sulked with pouty lips,Sidhant made a circle on his back.

“Are you feeling ok now?”

“Don’t talk with me until you buy a lot of ice creams for me”He said in a mocking tone and Sidhant looked at him with wide open eyes.Laksh giggled and closed his eyes.

“Brat”Laksh looked up and stabbed his tongue out,Sid smirked and spank on his butt,Laksh groaned and glared at him and then started to sulk again,Sidhant chuckled and kissed his head.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋