Episode-11

MS Dhoni

MS Dhoni

Suresh

Dhoni and Suresh Both were very close friends,their bonding like brothers,they always stuck to each other.They are the biggest support to each other.After a long practice and tiring day Dhoni decide to call Suresh and ask him to join for a walk,he continues call him but didn’t receive any answer,he become worried and walk toward their place,he looking angry,how dare he not accepting his call,he step in Suresh’s room angrily but he anger gone when he saw Suresh laying on bed under blanket like a ball while he was shivering,Dhoni rushed toward him and pull blanket,Suresh flinch cause of sudden action,Dhoni sat beside him and look at his red face and trembling lips.

“Relax it's me,Why didn't you tell me you are not feeling ok?”He asked and looked at the side table and frowned.

“Medicines?Don’t you call the Doctor?”Suresh shook head as no and snuggled into bed,Dhoni called the Doctor immediately,and then called the waiter and asked for boiled water. After some minutes Waiter came back and handed a glass of water to Dhoni who made Suresh sit and help him drink but Suresh made a face and stopped.

“Ew I can’t…”

“You can,yeah my good boy”, Dhoni said softly and made him drink more,then he made him lay back and then he heard a knock he said come in and Doctor enter the room,Suresh saw Doctor and started to whine.

“Yeah,I am fine,why do you call Doctor?”He said in a husky voice,Dhoni rolled his eyes and gave place to the Doctor who started to examine him. After some time,the Doctor looked back at Dhoni.

“The fever is too high,first I need to reduce his temperature then I can start medication”

“Oh but how can we reduce his fever?”Dhoni asked in a serious tone.

“Can you bring Cold water and cloth?”Dhoni nodded.

“What?Cold?Can’t you see I am already feeling cold..”

“Can you shut your mouth for sometime,and let Doctor do his job”Dhoni said angrily and walk out,Suresh whine,Doctor started to write medicine names on paper.Dhoni return and sat on the bed beside Suresh,he dip cloth in cold water then place on Suresh’s head who grab his hand and whimpered.

“Ahh it's cold”, Dhoni removed his hand from hand and started his work,Suresh groaned and shivered a lot,his eyes became teary,Dhoni placed cloth under his shirt and Suresh whimpered.

“Stop it’s fucking cold ahh”He groan and shout at Dhoni who rub his hands palm softly,Doctor check his temperature and notice fever is still high,After some minutes Dhoni stop and Suresh who hide himself under blanket,Doctor pull the blanket and turn him,Suresh become shocked.

“Ah what..no Hy..please,I can’t bear this”He made a cry face,and Dhoni patted his head softly.

“Shh it’s important na,you feel good relax”He said softly and hug him,Suresh snuggle into hug,Doctor inject the injection slowly and Suresh squirm in pain and grab Dhoni’s shirt tightly who patted his head softly,he know his body too weak right now that he can’t handle small pain.

“Ahh stop ahh oh fuck..”He cried and bite lips,Doctor push the plunger and Suresh jumped out in pain and started to escape but Dhoni grab him more tightly.

“Ahhhh leave ahhhhh Mumma,Hurt”He cried as Doctor pulled out the needle,Dhoni rubbed his back and kissed his head,Doctor injected the second injection in the same place,Suresh cried out in pain.

“Ahhh no more please,ahhh stop,take it off ahhh”He cried more loudly his face turned more red,Dhoni patted his head and pulled him closer,Doctor pulled the needle out.

“Turn him”Doctor said and Suresh looked at Dhoni in pleading eyes who gave him an apologetic look and made him turn,Doctor injected a second but Suresh shut his eyes tightly and let out a painful moan.

“Fu.ck…s.top…”He begged them,Doctor pushed the plunger and then pulled out fastly,Suresh breathed heavily and Dhoni hugged him,he snuggled into hug,Dhoni rubbed his butts.

“I fucking hate you”He burst on Dhoni who chuckled and rub his sore area harshly,Suresh hissed.

“Don’t let him overwork,he needs proper rest”Doctor said and walked out from the room with a bag,Suresh looked up at Dhoni and slapped him hard,Dhoni groaned.

“What?This is your fault,How can you be so stupid?Look at your condition,You are not a 5 year old kid who can’t take care of himself,I am very mad at you,I wanted to beat you right now”

“Stop scolding me,He already gave me shots,My butts hurting a lot now don’t add more fuel”He whined and Dhoni chuckled and covered him with a blanket.

“Hey stay here please’’He said and snuggled into Dhoni who smiled and patted his back 

“Don’t worry I am here,just close your eyes and sleep”He said softly and hugged him tightly,Suresh hugged him back too and mumbled good night even though it's evening time.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋