PROLOGUE

In my black and white world, you painted the color of affection stroke by stroke...

The word FATE is very inspiring yet very mysterious. There are 7 billion people in the world navigating through life which mirrored countless others but some of them are fated to be in their life either good or bad. Their lives are intertwined by an invisible thread that connects their souls.

In the Universe of Twin Flames and Soulmates where you have the chance to meet the fated person for you. The game to find them begins....

In the cosmic theater of anticipation, a mysterious tattoo unfurled on their bodies, a living canvas that echoed the profound nature of their connection. This symphony of ethereal patterns and ancient symbols held the key to a truth far beyond the ordinary.

With every shared laugh, lingering touch, and whispered secret, the tattoo flourished with vibrant hues, an intricate show of emotions unfurling across their skin. Each emotion, from the gentle caress of budding affection to the fiery passion of undeniable desire, manifested as an indelible mark on their bodies. It was a testament to the profound connection that transcended the boundaries of time and space.

What has fate written for both of them? They were unaware of the extraordinary journey that awaited them.