4.4

At seven o'clock in the morning, with three subway stops to go before arriving at the airport, Ji Qinglin's cell phone heard a life-threatening ringtone.

  Ji Qinglin blinked, and after pressing the button to connect, he subconsciously moved the handset of his phone further away.

  Sure enough, in the next moment, a very sharp and harsh female voice came from the mobile phone, "Shen Huaixu!!!"

  Ms. Wang Ruoyan was going crazy. God knows, she got up early in the morning, prepared breakfast, and then went to her son's room to wake him up for breakfast, but suddenly found that her son had already packed and taken away all the luggage. What a shock and panic.

  If it weren't for the fact that her unlucky son left a note on the table, explaining that he had left early for the airport, she would have thought that he had been directly abducted by human traffickers.

  It's just pity that she prepared breakfast all morning!

  Just treat it like feeding a dog!

  Mr. Shen Ye, who was forced to eat two breakfasts alone, looked around in confusion: I always feel like someone is scolding me?

  Ms. Wang Ruoyan raised her voice, with anger surging all over her body, "You are really capable! You ran to the airport alone without even saying hello. Are you really not afraid of something happening?"

  "Tell you, be careful when you get off the subway and you will be abducted by the human trafficking team. You will be abducted by the human trafficking team and taken to the ravines where people are not allowed to respond every day and the land is not working. You will be someone else's son. You will never do it again in your life. I can't see your mother anymore!"

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk..." 8888 twisted his chubby body and said with a smile, "Host, you see, even if you run away early, you won't be spared much."

  Although this can avoid facing the tearful offensive of Ms. Yuan Linlin and Ms. Wang Ruoyan, it does require directly facing Ms. Wang Ruoyan's "magic sound".

  I don't know which of the two is more unbearable.

  Ji Qinglin lowered his head and thought for a moment. If possible, he actually didn't want to face either of them.

  But if he had to choose one of the two, he would rather bear Ms. Wang Ruoyan's roar.

  After all, facing two elders who shed tears because they couldn't bear to leave him, he really didn't know what he could do.

  "It's not bad," Ji Qinglin replied to 8888 very honestly, "At least I was spared from being at a loss."

  Ms. Wang Ruoyan's voice was really loud. Even if Ji Qinglin didn't turn on the speakerphone, the roar was still transmitted to the entire subway car through the receiver.

  The people around him couldn't help but look over at the sound, looking at Ji Qinglin up and down. After seeing his age clearly, they showed a look of surprise.

  After all, such a young child was so "daring" that he went to catch a plane alone.

  I'm afraid no parent would be worried about his trip, right?

  A middle-aged woman with a child slowly walked up to Ji Qinglin. She looked at Ji Qinglin carefully, then turned her head and asked, "Child, do you need help?"

  She herself took her children to catch a flight. The airport was crowded with people of all shapes and sizes. Teenagers like Ji Qinglin were most likely to have problems.