9.5

Lingche's pupils shrank suddenly, and his whole body shivered with fear, "You...who are you?"

  Although his cultivation level is only in the realm of an immortal, he is still an immortal no matter what. No one in this mortal world can truly harm his life.

  He only needs to play the piano every day to be admired by countless people. Lingche can be considered to be enjoying such a life.

  He has been the most favored prince in the entire imperial city since he was born. When he was sixteen years old, he was taken to Chihua Mountain by Xue Kong. During the thousands of years, he basically never suffered any hardship.

  This resulted in Lingche not having any survival skills.

  Logically speaking, although earth immortals are nothing on Chihua Mountain, they are still immortals with magic power and long life after all. After Ling Che comes to the world, let alone become an official and do a big career, at least he can Make sure you don't have to worry about eating and drinking.

  But Lingche seemed to be a mentally retarded child who was deceived and sold to the Nanfeng Pavilion in just a few words.

  If it weren't for the fact that the madam of Nanfeng Guan saw that he was quite handsome and that his bearing was not comparable to that of ordinary people, he was willing to invest in him and let him become a Qing Wan'er who only sells his art but not his body. Otherwise, he would have been there long ago. I don't know what kind of situation I have fallen into.

  During his stay at Nanfeng Pavilion, Lingche felt very good about himself. Although he had to deal with some annoying people every day, he was much better than Chihuashan who might lose his life at any time.

  Lingche originally thought that after he came to the human world, he could completely get rid of everything on Chihua Mountain and pretend to be an ordinary mortal living in this mortal world.

  But the man who suddenly appeared in front of him gave him an extremely powerful feeling, as if Ji Qinglin was standing in front of him, and he had no ability to resist.

  Lingche was almost scared to death. Could it be that he had already escaped to the human world, and Ji Qinglin still wasn't willing to let him go?

  If this is really the case, then why did he escape incognito for so long...

  Just when Lingche was thinking a lot, the man holding his chin suddenly grinned. There was a hint of cold temptation in his laughter, "Don't you remember me?"

  Lingche was speechless for a while, but facing such a man whose strength was much higher than his own, he just retorted weakly, "I've never even seen you, how could I remember where you were?"

  Visible to the naked eye, the man's breathing stagnated for a moment, and then his pupils flashed with excitement and excitement, "So that's it, that's it..."

  "You have been reincarnated and have forgotten your past, right?"

  "You are a brand new person now, no longer the God of Xichen."

  The man smiled and touched Ling Che's chin with his hand, "You may not understand what I am saying, but it doesn't matter. You have to know that I will not harm you."

  The moment the man said "God Xichen", Lingche knew that he had recognized the wrong person. He thought he was the God with high martial arts, but he was not...

  He didn't know what the relationship was between the man in front of him and Lord Xichen. If the man in front of him was in the same group as the guy who almost killed them on Chihua Mountain, then he would probably be close to death.