5.8

Shang Shixu's face was gloomy, his eyes were shining with bloodthirsty light, he was horrified and horrified, and his whole body exuded an aura of violence.

  He struggled with all his strength, trying to sit up from the bed and tear the smiling young man in front of him into pieces.

  But his body was too weak. Even if he exerted the strength to feed himself, he could only move a little distance from the bed, and his hands could only barely reach the edge of the bed.

  Tianyi walked over, held Shang Shixu's hand, lowered his eyes, and comforted her carefully, "Master, don't worry, Doctor Jiang is so powerful, he can detoxify the beauty-drunken toxin in your body. There must be a way, how about we ask him first?"

  Shang Shixu gritted his teeth, and because he bit his lips too hard, his lips were bloody. He tried hard to regain his sense, raised his head and stared directly with those gloomy eyes. Ji Qinglin, "Tell me! Is there anything you can do?!"

  Of course there are ways, but why would Ji Qinglin get his wish?

  In the original plot, Jiang Weiqing naturally found two ways to remove the toxin from Shang Shixu's body.

  One of them is the method Ji Qinglin just used, but when using this method, the toxins of Zui Hongyan will run rampant in the body of the poisoned person, destroying the meridians of the poisoned person wantonly. Even after detoxification, he will eventually become A sickly person, the kind who will be out of breath after taking only two steps, the kind who will get chills and fever if he is not careful.

  The second method is the method adopted by Jiang Weiqing in the plot. For seventy-seven forty-nine days, a bowl of blood every day will be used to eat away the toxins of the drunk beauty bit by bit.

  This method will not cause any side effects to the poisoned person, but it will cause huge harm to Jiang Weiqing's body. It was during this process that Shang Shixu discovered the secret of Jiang Weiqing's blood, and then arrested him and made him He became a mobile living heart-saving pill.

  Jiang Weiqing fulfilled Shang Shixu's wish, but what was the result?

  Ji Qinglin did not have the kindness to treat such a person who was selfish to the extreme, who repaid kindness with hatred, and looked like a wolf with white eyes.

  Under the gaze of several pairs of expectant eyes, Ji Qinglin curled his lips and said in a cold and indifferent voice, "I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do."

  "Ah ah ah -" Shang Shixu shouted heartbreakingly, moving his body frantically, trying to throw himself in front of Ji Qinglin.

  The potential of a person under extreme anger is unlimited. Shang Shixu is obviously a very sick and weak person, but Tianyi can't stop him at all.

  Shang Shixu pushed Tianyi's arm away and struggled to the edge of the bed, but at this time he had almost exhausted all his strength. As soon as he moved his feet to the ground, his body softened and he fell heavily. Fell down.

  The sudden feeling of powerlessness made Shang Shixu confused. At that moment, he felt as if he had returned to the cold palace more than ten years ago, helpless and bullied.

  Scenes of screaming, fighting, and blood splattering were repeated in Shang Shixu's mind.

  His fingers gripped Tianyi's arm tightly, and there was a tearing pain in his mind. Red lines slowly crawled up his eyes. He turned his head and looked straight at Tianyi.

  Tianyi has never seen such a pair of cold eyes. Even in the training ground of Qisha Pavilion, where only one out of a hundred people can survive, he has never seen such eyes full of murderous intent. .