8.8

Liang Xunsong's eyes widened with anger for a moment, looking at Qi Yue with eyes filled with disgust, "Qi Yue, I'm warning you, you can eat whatever you want, but you can't talk nonsense!"

  "Our team worked hard outside to do the mission. After several life and death attempts, we finally invited Dr. Cheng back. If you don't think so, why don't you?!"

  "Are you fucking sick?!" Qi Yue frowned and swore directly, "You can't even recognize anyone. You were deceived and brought a fake one back, and now you still refuse to repent. I really doubt you. His brain was kicked by a donkey, or his brains were eaten by those alien beasts when he was fighting with them, otherwise how could he be so stupid?"

  How could this mentally retarded person who looked young, had no experience at all, and had an empty mind, not even comparable to a kindergarten kid, be Cheng Zhuoyan?

  What's more, no one in the world knows where Cheng Zhuoyan is better than her. The person who saved her when she was most desperate in her previous life was later killed by a person with powers to protect her. How could she admit her mistake?

  And now this fake guy who doesn't know where he came from dares to pretend to be Cheng Zhuoyan. He just doesn't know what to say!

  "Qi Yue!" Cheng Zhuoyan gritted his teeth, the flames of anger burning in his heart. Being scolded by a woman over and over again for being stupid, Liang Xunsong really couldn't bear it anymore, "I have endured it all the way. You've been taking too long, don't force me to do anything to you!"

  "Ha," Qi Yue sneered coldly, with an expression on his face full of sarcasm, "Look, look, you want to attack me again. You said that besides saying harsh words and hitting women, you also What will you do?"

  "I have been chased by those hyenas for more than ten hours, and I don't even dare to resist." Qi Yue's eyes fell on Liang Xunsong's face, and then he glanced around the people around him, "I was chased one by one. They are as cowardly as a scoundrel, but the members of our team came up with a way to deal with those hyenas, so you can follow behind and catch them."

  "You're saying that you are the top of the base. So this is what your base is like?" Qi Yue began to retreat in her heart. Originally, she thought that since the first base could accommodate ordinary people without special powers, their Leaders should be very kind and understand the thoughts of ordinary people, but the Liang Xunsong in front of her completely subverted her sense of the First Base.

  She began to think about whether to leave here and find another place...

  After all, under such leaders, she reasonably suspected that not only would they not be reused, but they might also be put in the shoes of others.

  The moment Qi Yue's words fell, Liang Xunsong's face was like an overturned palette, turning red and blue, but everything Qi Yue said was the truth, and he had no way to tell it. A word of rebuttal.

  The registrar who originally admired Liang Xunsong was surprised for a moment, but because of Liang Xunsong's relatively high status, he did not dare to look at Liang Xunsong's expression openly and looked at him with a sideways glance.

  But he didn't expect that his little move would completely fall into Liang Xunsong's eyes.

  Everyone in the world had the same sarcastic look. Seeing such a look, Liang Xunsong suddenly became furious.

  Liang Xunsong couldn't refute Qi Yue, so he subconsciously started to get angry at the registrar. He was just a small registrar, but an ordinary person with no superpowers actually dared to laugh at him!