9.6

When Yan Li heard that Yan Jing was "beating to death with a stick" one by one, her vicissitudes of life lost all the look in her eyes, as if a dying person was lying on the bed, waiting quietly. My last days were like this, with almost no desire to live, and only desolation left.

  During the three years since her husband left, she had almost cried all the tears in her body.

  At this time, even if she wanted to cry loudly, her eyes were so dry that no matter how hard she blinked, not a single tear would come out.

  Looking at the man in front of her who was dressed in brocade clothes, showing his teeth and claws, and full of anger, Yan Li suddenly felt that he was particularly strange.

  If it weren't for the fact that the two people had exactly the same face and the same name, she would have almost thought she had recognized the wrong person.

  Otherwise, before going out to take the exam, he would hold her hand and tell him affectionately that as long as she serves her parents-in-law well at home and takes care of her son, he can prepare for the exam seriously without any distractions, and he will return to his hometown when he is in high school. How could the person she and her son brought back look like this?

  The vows made in the past are still in my ears, and the hot breath is as if they are close to my ears, but the man who swore so steadfastly has become the husband-in-law of others.

  He was even so cruel that he wanted to beat their son to death with a stick!

  Yan Li has been working all year round, and her calloused fingers were squeezed out with blood. She raised her head and sighed silently, then turned around with difficulty, took Yan Fangxun's hand, and held her hand. She spoke to this man who felt extremely strange to her and said, "Sir, my son and I have recognized the wrong person. Let's leave now..."

  Yan Fangxun blinked and glared at Yan Jing with anger, "Remember, it's my mother and I who don't want you, not you who don't want us. You will no longer be our father!"

  After saying this, Yan Fangxun grasped Yan Li's hand tightly, and then planned to leave this exquisite and beautiful Number One Scholar's Mansion.

  But Yan Jing has already recognized the two of them, and knows that once their identities are known to the princess, his life will be over. Let alone being promoted to an official position and becoming a celebrity around the emperor, he may not even be able to save his life.

  "Stop!" Yan Jing shouted angrily, "Do you think this No. 1 Scholar's Palace is a place where you can come and leave whenever you want?"

  "Two unruly people, slandering the imperial officials, did you know that what you were about to commit was a serious crime of beheading?!"

  Yan Jing directed Butler Zhang and the servants who surrounded the yard, without evading the malice in his eyes, "If mother and son leave this yard alive today, you all should pack your things and get out!"

  Mrs. Yan Li froze on the spot as if she was dumbfounded. She thought that the beating to death that Yan Jing just said was just to force the mother and son to leave. She didn't want them to ruin his current glory and wealth, but she had nothing to do with it. I never expected that Yan Jing was really going to kill them without mercy!

  "You..." Yan Li's eyes filled with vicissitudes of life were filled with blood, "Are you so disrespectful?"

  "Love?" Yan Jing sneered. What kind of love could be worth his life?

  Yan Jing yelled at Butler Zhang angrily, "Why don't you do it to me quickly?!"

  Yan Jing couldn't see Ji Qinglin's presence, but Yan Fangxun could see it. He turned his head and stared straight at Ji Qinglin with his clear, slightly panicked eyes, "God... please, Save mother..."