12.14

Almost as soon as Ji Qinglin finished speaking, Qingnu's face turned pale. He bit his lower lip, his face full of panic, and kept mumbling inarticulately, "No...can't..."

  "You can't do this..."

  Although he couldn't wait to return home, he hated living in another person's face for the past five years.

  But he must not go back empty-handed like this!

  What's more, he also exposed his young master's identity.

  Qingnu knew that Cen Yao was tied up as a hostage in Miao territory. Even if it was to exchange for Cen Yao, his life could still be saved in a short period of time.

  But......

  In the prisons of Da Chu, there are countless punishments that torture people and make life worse than death.

  That is an existence more terrifying than death.

  What's more, once he uses conditions to exchange Cen Yao back, he is destined to die.

  What to do... what should he do...

  After looking around and looking at the expressionless Ji Qinglin, Qingnu realized that during the five years he had been in Miao territory, except for the third elder, there was no one he could turn to for help.

  Qing Nu clenched his hands hard, with a look of fear on his face. Various emotions flickered in his eyes, and finally turned into a hint of hope for the third elder.

  "Madam, don't..."

  "I was wrong. I really know that I was wrong. I won't go home, and I won't take you to Dachu. Let's live a good life in Miao territory and just treat it as an ordinary couple, okay? "

  The emotion contained in this cry was much more realistic and condensed than before.

  But the third elder will never be fooled by him again.

  Once in the Priest's Temple, once in the Miasma Forest, if she believed Qing Nu's lies this time, she would despise herself.

  The third elder shook his head gently, and a look of complete relief appeared on his face. His deep eyes looked straight into Qing Nu's eyes, with a hatred that made Qing Nu tremble, "You Why do you think I will forgive you, the person who betrayed me, over and over again?"

  "What's more... you never loved me, did you?"

  "Do you think you can use those false feelings," the third elder sighed, his eyes full of malice, "to trick me into giving everything for you?"

  "Who gave you confidence?"

  Qingnu, who originally thought that he could easily coax the third elder, after hearing her words, all the expressions on his face froze. He raised his head in disbelief, "You...you say it again?"

  "You don't love me anymore...?"

  The third elder sneered twice, as if he was an irresponsible scumbag, "Love? Do you think you are worthy of saying this word?"

  The indifference on her face didn't seem to be fake. Qingnu finally realized that the third elder really didn't care about him anymore.

  This made him feel a little desperate.

  If even the third elder is not on his side, how can he still be alive?

  "No...it won't happen." Qing Nu's expression suddenly collapsed. He desperately wanted to hold the third elder's hand, but the third elder slapped him away.