Author's Note

DISCLAIMER

The following story contains fictional content and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The characters, events, and situations depicted within are entirely products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to real-life events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM WARNING

Plagiarism is a serious offense and is considered a crime. The author of this story has put in considerable effort and creativity to develop an original narrative. Any attempt to copy, reproduce, or claim this story as one's own without proper attribution will be met with legal consequences. Respect the intellectual property rights of others and refrain from engaging in any form of plagiarism.

MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENT LANGAUES

This story contains mature themes, explicit language, and violent content. Reader discretion is advised. The author has included these elements to enhance the authenticity and emotional impact of the narrative. It is recommended for readers who are of appropriate age and can handle such content without discomfort or offense. Parental guidance is strongly advised for younger readers.

Please note that the inclusion of mature content and violent language does not endorse or promote real-life violence or offensive behavior. The story aims to explore certain aspects of the human experience and elicit emotional responses within the context of a fictional narrative.

Readers are encouraged to engage with the story responsibly and maintain an understanding of the distinction between fiction and reality. If you find the content distressing or offensive, please discontinue reading and seek alternative material more aligned with your preferences.

The author do not assume any responsibility for the actions, reactions, or interpretations of the readers. By continuing to read this story, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this disclaimer, and you accept full responsibility for your decision to engage with the content.

AGAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IF THIS STORY DOESN'T FIT YOUR TASTE, THEN FEEL FREE TO LEAVE. ❤️

WARNING 101
Grammatical and typographical and technical issues/errors ahead