C.A. Houses

HOUSE OF SOLARA
Color: Gold
Symbol: A radiant sun with outstretched rays

House of Solara represents the power and warmth of the sun. Students in this house are known for their leadership, courage, and determination. They possess a strong sense of justice and are natural-born leaders.

The golden color symbolizes their radiant and noble nature.

HOUSE OF LUNARIA
Color: Silver
Symbol: A crescent moon surrounded by stars

House of Lunaria embodies the mysteries and magic of the moon. Students in this house are known for their intuition, creativity, and adaptability. They have a deep connection to the mystical and are often skilled in divination and astral magic.

The silver color represents their ethereal and enchanting qualities.

HOUSE OF TERRA
Color: Green
Symbol: A sturdy oak tree with sprawling roots

House of Terra represents the earth and its nurturing qualities. Students in this house are known for their loyalty, patience, and practicality. They have a deep connection to nature and possess a strong affinity for earth magic and herbology.

The green color symbolizes their grounding and harmonious nature.

HOUSE OF AETHER
Color: Blue
Symbol: Interlocking waves and clouds

House of Aether embodies the boundless skies and the realm of air. Students in this house are known for their intellect, curiosity, and free-spirited nature. They excel in subjects related to air magic, flight, and weather manipulation.

The blue color represents their expansive and ever-changing mindset.

HOUSE OF PYRA
Color: Red
Symbol: Dancing flames intertwined with fiery wings

House of Pyra represents the fierce and passionate element of fire. Students in this house are known for their ambition, determination, and fiery personalities. They excel in subjects related to fire magic, alchemy, and transformation.

The red color symbolizes their intense and powerful nature.

These Houses provide a sense of belonging and identity for the students of Celestia Academy, each with its own distinct characteristics and strengths. Students are sorted into these Houses based on their innate qualities, fostering camaraderie and healthy competition among them.