House of Terra

Allow me to introduce you to the House of Terra, a grounding and nurturing house within the C

Allow me to introduce you to the House of Terra, a grounding and nurturing house within the C.A. School of Deities.

The House of Terra represents the earth and its bountiful qualities, embodying the essence of loyalty, patience, and practicality.

Students belonging to this esteemed house are renowned for their unwavering loyalty to their friends, family, and causes they believe in. They possess a remarkable sense of patience, able to weather any storm with steadfastness and resilience. Their practical nature allows them to approach challenges with a level-headed perspective, finding practical solutions to problems.

The symbol of the House of Terra is a sturdy oak tree with sprawling roots, symbolizing the deep connection these students have with nature and the grounding influence they bring to their surroundings. Just as the oak tree stands tall and strong, the members of the House of Terra provide a sense of stability and support to those around them.

The green color associated with this house represents their grounding and harmonious nature. It reflects their deep connection to the natural world and their affinity for earth magic and herbology. Like the lush greenery of a thriving forest, they possess a calming and nurturing presence that brings balance and harmony to any situation.

In the House of Terra, students embrace their connection to the earth and its nurturing qualities. They have a profound understanding of the healing power of nature and are often skilled in the arts of earth magic and herbology.

So, should you encounter a student from the House of Terra, be prepared to witness their unwavering loyalty, their patient and practical approach to life, and their green spirit that radiates with grounding and harmonious energy.