Chapter 7

Anuradha

After completing all my work, I was super tired and just wanted to sleep. I entered my room and saw my husband was lying on the bed with his one hand on his face covering his eyes and another hand behind his head. I took out my clothes from closet and went to bathroom as I was sweaty after doing all the house work.

As the water hit my body, I felt relieved. Now I just needed a good sleep. Wearing my clothes, I came out of the bathroom and just laid down on my side of bed. I turned my face away from my husband to just get comfortable. After a few minutes when my eyes got droopy, I felt a hand snake around my waist. I could feel my husband shifting near me. Then I felt his tongue around my neck region and I tightly held his hand around my waist for support. He bit the upper part of my ear and I moaned. Hearing my moan he turned me to face him. He started fondling my boobs and within no time I was lying naked beneath him. He too took out his clothes. His body looked heavenly. My husband is the most beautiful man. He is a bit scary and doesn't like to talk too much but I like him.

He started kissing me from my lips and slowly travelled down to my neck then chest then stomach. I felt myself getting wet. He was going more down and I just couldn't help but blush.

"Ji aap kya kar rhe hai?" I asked him keeping my hand on his shoulder and trying to get up. I felt weird with his face so near my private region.
(What are you doing?)

He looked at me with intense eyes making me shut up at that instance. I could feel his breath on my thighs and the inners parts. He picked up my one leg and kept it on his shoulder and then started licking me. This sensation made me feel weirdly good. He continued to lick, suck my parts until I felt that heavenly sensations running through my body. He then stood up and kissed me on lips. He tasted different this time.
Suddenly I felt his tip at my opening and before I knew it he thrusted inside me. I held the sheets tightly as he started thrusting inside me. I heard his groans near my ears and this made me smile  as I was happy he was feeling pleasure because of me. With his last strokes he came inside me and rolled to his side.

He didn't stop at one round and continued to do it till I was utterly exhausted.

I woke up at time in the morning. When I started to remove my husband's hand from me, he stirred and looked at me sleepily.

Shiv

I woke up to see my wife removing my hand from her waist. Even in the morning she looked ravishing. She was looking at me with her big doe eyes, her sindoor was smeared and only her magsutra lied between her boobs as I didn't allow her to wear anything after our nightly session. My dick became instantly hard. I just couldn't help myself and hovered above her. Realizing my intentions her eyes became wide.

"Ji aap yeh kya kar rhe hai? Mujhe kaam karna hai agar late hogyi toh Ma ji daantegi"
(What are you doing? I have do household chores. If I get late then mom will scold me)

"Shhh bas ek baar"
(Shhh just once)

"Pakka ek baar?" She asked innocently and I nodded my head while lining my tip to her opening. Entering her I groaned. I sucked her neck leaving many hickeys. To gain better access I kept one of her leg on my shoulder and started ramming inside her.
(Only once right?)