Chapter 22

3rd Pov

Shiv woke up before Anuradha and was looking at her sleeping figure. He was already asleep when she returned to their room yesterday. She curled up to his side and had a little smile on her face. He touched her lips slightly with his thumb and a smile formed on his own face. He didn't want to disturb her sleep so he kept on laying beside her, looking at her with soft eyes. When he saw Anuradha's eyes opening, he immediately closed his eyes and acted as if he was asleep.

Anuradha looked at Shiv and smiled. She gave a small peck on his cheek and as she was about to pull away, Shiv held her hand, pulled her near himself.

"Aap uthe huye the?" She asked in surprise.
(You are awake?)

"Haan" Shiv said leaving feathering kisses on neck.
(Yes)

"Ji dheri hojaegi"
(I'll be late)

"Hmmm"

"Tayyar hona hai"
(I have to get ready)

"Theek hai chal" he said leaving her.
(Ok let's go)

"Kaha?"
(Where?)

"Nahane aur kaha" he replied mischievously.
(To take bath. Wherelse?)

"Aap bhi na" she said getting up and taking out her clothes for the day. She went inside the bathroom and true to his words Shiv followed her, removing his kurta. Anuradha noticed him behind her. He removed her saree, leaving her just in her blouse and petticoat.

Shiv turned her around and pinned her to the wall. He kissed her on the lips and put her one leg around his waist he deepened the kiss. Anuradha held his shoulder for support. He started pumping his finger inside her. Slowly adding another one. Anuradha moaned in response.

"Ji" she said panting, knowing she was close.

He slightly bit her ear sensually.

"Tujhe pasand haina jab mein yuh" he said in his husky tone near her ears, digging his fingers deep inside her.
(You like it when I do like this)

"Ahhhh" she moaned, not reply.

"Bol jaan"
(Say it my life)

"Ji" she replied embarrassed.
(Yes)

He increased his pace making her cum all over his finger. He removed his dhoti and boxers still holding Anuradha with one hand and entered inside her. He wrapped both of her legs around his waist, her clinging to him completely, her back pressed to the wall. He kept on pounding inside her until he came. Then only they both took their bath.

Anuradha hurriedly wrapped her saree while eyeing a smirking Shiv who was looking at her through the mirror. She put her sindoor , kept her pallu and went outside the room. She wasn't actually late as she woke up earlier than her usual time. She hurried to the kitchen and started preparing for the day.

She made the tea for elders and put cups on the tray. Pooja entered the kitchen, making Anuradha sigh.

Anuradha picked up the tray and was about to go out when Pooja came in front of her and said "Lao didi mein de aati hu"
(Give it to me. I'll give them)

Anuradha knew of her tactics so she replied "Nhi mein kar lungi"
Pooja still didn't leave the tray and pulled it towards herself.
(No I'll do it)

"Pooja mujhe aur bhi kaam hai. Tray chordo" Anuradha said calmly. She had learned her lesson and now she wasn't going to repeat it. She slightly tugged at the tray to take it away from Pooja. Pooja intentionally left the tray at that moment. Anuradha stumbled back but was caught by Shiv. Due to force, hot tea fell down on Anuradha's upper chest region. She shouted in pain. Pooja who was shocked on Shiv's arrival, hurriedly took the tray from Anuradha.
(Pooja i have other works too. Leave the tray)