Email...s.

"So, are you excited?!" Demi jumped up and down, looking like she just drank a gallon of enery juice.

"Who wouldn't be?" I rolled my eyes.

"For what?" Asked Carrie, confused.

"Something one direction related." Demi stuck her tounge out like a five year old at Carrie.

"Tell me!" Carrie raised her voice.

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Y-"

"Its about us possibly winning one direction tickets and V.I.P. backstage passes because we entered a contest on this radio station website and they're e-mailing us if we won or not and we're excited because if we win we will get to meet them and hug them and breathe the same air as them and possibly fall in love with eachother and get married with one of them and have kids and live happily ever after." I said all in one breath.

I took in a big gulp of air and looked accomplished for what i just did.

"Uh.. ok." Carrie smiled akwardly.

"Yea. What she said!" Demi pointed at me.

I smiled and grabbed my books as the bell rang and exited with my two dumbasses of friends following behind.

I really am nervous though.

*** After**** School****

"So... you wanna go first?" Demi asked me.

"Sure... I- I guess.." i stuttered.

"What do you have to lose?" Asked a confused Carrie.

"Well it's two tickets with. V.I.P. backstage passes. What I have to loose is the chance of... ever meeting them. I only have so much saved up... I have to meet them." I looked down, feeling pain in my stomach.

I turned around, logging into my e-mail.

"1 New Unread From @1DFreeGiveaways"

I Hesitated but clicked on it and read:

"Hello! We have recieved your entry for this contest. We thought your entry was amaZAYN!" I burst out in laughter at the cornyness. "But, unfortunately, you have not been selected for our 2013 winner. Better luck next time and keep trying!- 1D Free Giveaways"

What?

That's it?

"That's ...it?" I asked out loud.

"Sweetie..." Demi soothed.

"NO! IT IS NOT FUCKING FAIR! I POURED MY FUCKING HEART OUT... FOR THEM! AND I DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO WIN? THIS IS BULLSHIT! I- " I sat down and let the tears that were threatning to spill leak from my red eyes.

Carrie hugged me from behind, calming me, knowing how much this means to me.

Demi logged off my account.

"Well, don't worry Rosy, I still have a chance. And if i do, i'll obiously take you. There's still hope." Demi cheered me up.

I smiled and wiped away my tears.

"Thanks Dem." I breathed.

She smiled in response and logged in her account.

1 New Unread from @1DFreeGiveaways

She didn't hesitate to click it, like I did.

I read.

Same shit.

She didn't win either.

This is bull.

Demi looked surprised.

After a minute of silence she spoke.

"Wow" was all she managed to say.

Carrie looked hopeful.- wierd.

Demi and i hugged, letting the tears fall while Carrie took out her phone and started using it for something.

After a minute of crying in Demi's shoulder we heard... a screech?

We looked over to an overwhelmed Carrie and found her jumping as she threw her phone across the room in excitement.

"What?" Demi asked, confused of Carrie's strange actions.

"WE WON!"

****************************************************

Woahh! What now? Did you guys like this chapter? Vote! Comment! Follow my ass on twitter! (I follow your ass back) @JustAUnicorn1D. 2-3 votes for the next chapter. Come on guys like really? Other bitches be like "900 votes for the next chappie! Lolz!" And I'm just here begging you guys for 3. -.- Ok bye