Explination

"WE WON!"

"What?" I sniffled, confused.

"WE WON! I WON.. YOU WON!" Carrie jumped.

"What? No. How?" Demi asked, confused like me.

"I ENTERED THE CONTEST! YOU KNOW SO IF I WON, I WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS THE TICKETS! AND I WON! SO YOU GUYS WON! YOU'RE GONNA GO SEE ONE DIRECTION!" Carrie jumped and squealed.

I couldn't believe my ears.

I stood up and was in shock as Demi screamed and jumped like a bunny on crack.

"WE WON!!! OH MY SHEERAN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH CARRIE! OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN." Demi tackled a laughing Carrie.

"AHHH OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH CARRIE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS FOR US!" i freaked out jumping on top on Demi and Carrie who were both on the bed.

"You guys deserve it, and i wanted you guys to go more than anything else in the world, so you're welcome , lovies." Carrie grinned, hugging us both.

"We love you so so much, Car." Demi let out as we both hugged her back, hard.

"Aww, stop it." Carrie fake-blushed.

"So what did you even put in to win?" I asked

"Umm, well i think that they don't really read the entrys because I put things that were not even an entry, if that makes sense..." Carrie explained.

"What did you put?" Demi rolled her eyes and i chuckled.

"I put things like "POTATOES!" and "DJ MALIK" and "CARROTS" and "HARRY LIKES PUSSY", you know, carrot-y stuff like that.

"And you won." I scoffed.

"So much for pouring my heart out and breaking down into tears during it." I murmmured.

"Well, the good thing is that we won, right? Demi nuged me.

"Yea." I smiled, very happy with what has happened.

"So when is it anyway?" Demi asked Carrie.

Carrie got up to look for her phone.

"Where the fuck is my phone?" Carrie complained.

"There." I pointed to the floor in the corner of my room.

"How in hell did it get over there?" Carrie walked over and picked the phone up.

"Well, you threw it over there when we were spazzing out." I laughed.

"Ahh... Well good news! The conert is on june 29!" Carrie happy-danced.

Wow, she was really happy for us...

"OMG! THAT'S THE DAY AFTER SUMMER VAY-CAY!" Demi pointed out jumping in her seat.

"Yup and that's on a saturday! And that is about a week away!" Carrie smiled.

I sighed in happiness. I could not believe what was happening.

It's actually perfect.

For once, everything will be perfect.

******************************************************

Heyyy guisee! Hod'ya like this chapter? Well, i have 23 votes soo get me at least u to 25)for an update? I know this chapter was urrr ........shitty. But, it will get more interesting I promise.