4

February 16, 2023

Sarlett's POV

Jackson woke me up at 4:30 so I could shower before we left for the buses. I got dressed and grabbed my bags.

I loaded my things into Jackson's car and went back inside for coffee

I loaded my things into Jackson's car and went back inside for coffee. We got to the stadium around 5:45 and we left at six. Most of the guys went back to sleep and I did some work for the merchandise department.

"Jackson," I groan as he shuts my laptop.

"You've been working all morning. There will be plenty of time to work later," he says.

"Fine," I sigh, putting my laptop back in my bag.

We get to West Palm Beach shortly after lunch and head to the stadium. Mandolyn and I meet the local staff members and get everything set up for the weekend. The boys got used to the field while we set everything up outside the stadium. Madison and I got the displays set up and they looked great.

"Scar, these look amazing," she says.

"Thanks. Working retail in high school really helped," I respond.

"I thought you said your mom didn't approve of retail work?"

"As a full-time job, no. But she was fine with it being a part-time job when I turned 16."

She nods and we head out to the field to see the guys. After everything is ready for the weekend, we head to the hotel. Jackson and I were able to get a room together. We got to our room and I flopped on the bed after dropping my things on the desk.

"Get changed. we're going to dinner with everyone to celebrate the start of the season," Jackson says.

"Alright."

I pull out an olive green outfit and fix my hair and makeup.

Jackson walks out wearing an olive green polo and black jeans

Jackson walks out wearing an olive green polo and black jeans. We look at each other and laugh. We head down to the lobby and meet up with everyone else. We head to the restaurant and the guys look at us.

"I swear, this wasn't planned," I tell them.

We laugh and head to our tables. The team rented out the restaurant to fit everyone and we sat with Dalton, Ryan, Tanner, DR, Noah, Chase, and Donny. We spend the night laughing and eating, talking about the season. We went back to the hotel and went to bed.