6

February 25, 2023

Scarlett's POV

I woke up at 6:30 to my alarm and showered. I dried and curled my hair before starting my makeup. I got dressed and put my jewelry on.

I put my Dunks on and got some snacks for the day

I put my Dunks on and got some snacks for the day. I packed my work bag and left at eight. I stopped at Starbucks and got coffee and breakfast for me, Madison, Alexis, and Mandolyn. I got to the stadium around nine and walked to the offices. I gave the girls their food and coffee and sat at my desk to work on some layouts for the next few weeks. The boys showed up around 11:30 and we worked on the layouts some more. I worked until Jackson came to get me for lunch and hung out with him on the patio deck. We watched as the entertainment team put out the banana costumes in the stands and talked about what we could do for our anniversary.

"It's only a two-hour drive, so we'll have plenty of time to do something after practice," I say.

"We can do dinner after we get settled in the hotel," he says.

"Sounds good."

I finish my food and throw out my garbage.

"I gotta go make sure everything is set up at the Party Animals merch tent. I'll see you later," I say, kissing his lips.

I grab my Pepsi can and head to the offices. I made sure everything was set up at the Party Animal tent before checking on the main store. I met up with the guys in the locker room before they went to do the march. The guys did the march and I gave Jackson a kiss as he walked by. I worked the store and the truck during the game. At the end of the game, I went out to the party plaza and interacted with the fans. I make my way through the crowd and find my boyfriend near the stage. He smiles when he sees me and I squeeze through the crowd. He wraps his arm around me and we take pictures with the fans. I head back to the offices and get my stuff while Jackson gets changed. I took my stuff home and Jackson picked me up to go to dinner. We went to Saddlebags with the guys and had a blast.

February 28, 2023

The guys had the day off and I had work until 1:30. Jackson dropped me off and went to the gym. Jackson and I got a late lunch at Chipotle and went home. We sat at the table and ate lunch.

"I made a reservation at a restaurant for our anniversary in Jacksonville," Jackson says.

"Lovely. I was looking at things to do in Jacksonville and figured we could go to the Museum of Contemporary Art if there's time," I tell him.

"That'll be fun. If not, we can always take a weekend and go back."

"I need to go shopping for some stuff for this weekend."

"Do you need me to come?"

"If you want."

"Yeah. Let me shower and we can go."

He disappears down the hall and I clean up the kitchen a little. Jackson comes back twenty minutes later and we leave. We head to Target and get Starbucks on the way.

"I need a few things for Texas travel-wise. And I need to get something for Tyler's girlfriend for her birthday," I say as we walk into Target.

"When did Tyler get a girlfriend," Jackson asks, grabbing a cart.

"About two months ago. Her birthday is in a few weeks but I'm sending it now so I don't forget."

We walk around the store and I find a few things for Tyler's girlfriend. I pick up a few things for the house and for traveling. We pick up some stuff for the house and check out. We head back to the house and put everything away. I put a load of laundry in and cleaned up some stuff around the house. Frong and DR were out and Jackson was playing video games. I switch the laundry and start the dishwasher. I pull everything out to make my creamy lemon pasta. Frong and DR come home and Jackson sets the table. I strain the pasta and add it to the sauce. I grab a Seagram's Wine Cooler and plate the food. After dinner, DR does the dishes while Jackson and I sit in my room and watch a movie and Frongillo does stuff for Jacksonville.

"So, my mom wants to know if your family wants to get dinner when we get into Hartford," Jackson says.

I look up at him and he rubs my leg.

"I know it's a few months away but Mom figured it wouldn't hurt to ask."

"I'll ask them when it gets closer to leaving for Hartford, baby," I tell him.

"That's fine. If not, that's fine."

"I mean, Tyler's spring break is coming up the weekend after Jacksonville and then he doesn't have classes the week leading up to Easter, so he'll be coming down to Savannah with his girlfriend."

"That'll be fun. I haven't seen Tyler since my first game last season."

"Yeah, he's excited to see you again."

I look at the clock and it reads 9:30. I yawn and curl into Jackson's side.

"How are you this tired," he laughs.

"I've been working hard. Leave me alone," I mumble.

"Alright. Good night," he kisses my head.