5

February 20, 2023

Scarlett's POV

The boys had the day off to rest and explore, but I had to do some work for the merch department. I slept in until eleven because Jackson turned off my alarm, which I was mad but grateful for. I sat in the hotel room while Jackson went to the gym for a few hours. The door opened around three and Jackson walked in.

"Hey, how was the gym," I ask, closing my laptop.

"Good. I'm gonna shower and we're gonna go out to dinner. Just me and you."

"Sounds lovely."

I pull out some clothes and fix my hair.

Jackson comes out a few minutes later and I head in to do some eyeliner and mascara

Jackson comes out a few minutes later and I head in to do some eyeliner and mascara. I come back out and put some jewelry on. Jackson grabs his phone and room key and we head to the restaurant. We got a table and the host walked away.

"So, how are you," Jackson asks.

"What do you mean?"

"How are you handling everything? I mean, your mom is probably texting you about that internship."

"Oh, uh, I haven't heard from her since that day at Cava. Either my dad or Tyler talked some sense into her or she gave up."

We order our food and the waitress leaves.

"Have you heard from your dad or Tyler though?"

"Yeah, Ty and I text regularly and my dad on occasion."

"At least your still in contact with them."

"They're the only two who support me," I say.

"And me."

"Besides you. It's your job as my boyfriend to support me."

"And vice versa."

We finish dinner and head back to the hotel.

"So, are we traveling or are we in Savannah for our anniversary," I ask as we walk into the room.

"Our anniversary falls on the Jacksonville travel day," he says.

"I still can't believe we made it four years with my mom's disapproval for you."

I grab some pajamas and head to the bathroom to shower. I put my hair in a braid after towel drying it and head back to the room. I climb under the sheets and curl into Jackson's side, falling asleep shortly after.

February 22, 2023

We got everything set up yesterday and I showered when I woke up. I woke Jackson up before starting my makeup and hair. We went down for breakfast and sat with the guys. We went back up to our room and got dressed.

I put my yellow Vans on before putting my jewelry on

I put my yellow Vans on before putting my jewelry on. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. We went down to the bus once Jackson was ready and headed to the stadium. Madison and I get the rest of the merch set up while Mandolyn and Alexis stationed the local staff members. I got to sneak away to watch the game a few times and take pictures with the fans. After the game, Jackson and I took our stadium picture along the first base line.

"Are we doing anything tonight," I ask as we walk out of the stadium.

"We're going out tomorrow after the game with the guys. Tonight, it's just me and you," he says.

"Sounds perfect."

We walked down to the hotel and got an Uber to the pier after taking our things to the room. We got dinner at a seafood stand and went for a walk on the beach. We got an Uber back to the hotel and got ready for bed.

February 24, 2023

Last night, a bunch of us went out after the game and didn't get back until almost 2:30 this morning. So, we were glad we didn't have to be at the buses until this afternoon. Jackson and I woke up around noon and ordered some Panera for lunch. We watched reruns of Friends while we ate and I started packing while Jackson showered. Jackson came back and started packing his things while I showered. I packed up my makeup and got dressed.

I braided my hair and went back to the room

"So, we don't have to leave until what? 3:30," Jackson asks.

"Yeah. It's two now, so we have an hour and a half," I say.

I pack the last of my things in my suitcase and zip it up. I open my carry-on bag and put my makeup and hair stuff inside. I packed up my work stuff and we went down to the lobby around three. We got on the buses and left at 3:30. Jackson napped while I did some work for the home opener. We got back to Savannah around seven and we got back to the house around 7:30. We ordered take-out for dinner and I worked on the displays for the game tomorrow while the boys played video games. I had a few packages arrive while we were gone, so I opened them in the office because some of it was a surprise for Jackson. I heard the boys getting rowdy and I laughed. I took the boxes of Jackson's stuff to my room and put them in my closet. I unpacked my bags and got my clothes for tomorrow ready. I put some laundry in and did some more work for the upcoming week. The boys wrapped up their games around 10:30 and Jackson and I got ready for bed.

"I have to be at the stadium earlier than you do to get some stuff for Jacksonville ready," I say as we get into bed.

"That's fine."

I curl into his side and fall asleep.