Part 13 - It's a date or two!

They had dressed in couple outfits for the date. It's been a tradition to dress like a couple on a date whenever they went out. Even when they weren't dating. Well, technically. This time was no different and nobody would think it was odd even if they noticed.

If Ishan chose to steal a tad bit too-large-for-him jacket from Shubman, it was no one's business but his own. Shubman was way too happy with the arrangement to complain.

He loved wearing Ishan's clothes too much to have any issues anyway. But to see Ishan in his clothes? It was like getting two sweets for the price of one. It always made him jump with joy as a kid.

So yeah, he was doing a happy dance inside. Ishan eyed him suspiciously. He smiled, dimples and everything, he knew he had succeeded when he saw Ishan reaching for his dimples. Ishan playfully slapped him like they did often.

"Mann mein kya chal raha hai tera" (What's going on in your head?)

Shubman laughed. Took Ishan's hands in his and pulled him forward, taking him in a hug. He cupped Ishan's face. And kissed him on his forehead.

"Yakeen nahi ho raha." (Can't believe this)

"Kya" (What?)

"Ki mein ye kar sakta hoon" (That I can do this)

"Kyaaa" (Whattt?)

"Tujhe kissssss" (kisssss you) and he took to kissing every bit of Ishan's face. Ishan was smiling away as he snuggled into Shubman's chest. They stayed in the moment for a while, feeling a sense of blissfulness washing over them.

"Acha chalo, abhi nahi chalenge tho koi na koi kabab mein haddi banega"

(Ok lets leave before someone barges in to thirdwheel)

Shubman giggled while getting pulled by hand by Ishan. The mall was great. They didn't bump into anyone at their private dinner. Well, Ishan had made sure to book a very private dining space just for the two of them. With no eyes on them, they felt free to be themselves. They were sitting next to each other as was their habit, instead of the traditional way where couples sat opposite to each other.

They just liked the way their shoulders touched and their legs were pressed together and could even hold hands without drawing attention. Though they doubted the waiters who made rare appearances were really looking anyway. They knew better than to treat their VIP guests poorly.

So if Ishan slid his hand higher up Shubman's thigh and he shuddered, it was only for them to know. Shubman had wrapped his hand around Ishan's waist, tucking him even closer. He would, however, take absolutely no responsibility for Ishan giggling at his ticklish hand movements.

They were so lost in the moment that they had also hand fed each other like a newly married couple on their honeymoon. They also decided that a couple of quick pecks never hurt anyone. They did catch themselves from losing themselves in the kisses. It was a lovely date overall.

Ishan had planned one other stop but then they found themselves accosted by a couple of fans. They seemed really sweet and quickly clicked pictures together before leaving, wishing them luck. However, the moment was broken. It did not seem wise to continue so they decided to go back to the hotel room instead.

They were kissing passionately as soon as they had closed the door, tearing their shirts off without a moment's hesitation. As had become almost a tradition they were yet again rudely interrupted by a phone call. Ishan picked it and was instantly on alert. His whole demeanor had changed when he turned around.

"Mein kal ka match nahi khel raha hoon"

(I'm not playing tomorrow)

"Kya? Kyun" (What? why?)