Chapter 4

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT

*Desiree's POV
"TURN UP TIMES TEN!"
It's midnight. I've been drinking, smoking a little weed, and twerking on some niggas at this huge hotel party. The music was blasting and I was high as hell.

Two hours past and it started to die. But I couldn't go home like this, so I stayed in the hotel room with my home girl and her boyfriend and girlfriend. Yes, she has both. She's doing it big.

Soon everyone was gone and it's just me, my homie Nae, her boyfriend Kev, and her girlfriend Bambi. Nae and Kev are seniors while Bambi is a stripper in college.

It was just 2 beds. Me and Bambi slept in the bed together while Nae and Kev had their own bed. The lights were off and it was pitch dark. I could hear Nae moaning softly as Kev whispers to her. I could hear the bed slightly squeaking along with the clapping sounds. Nae tries to stay quiet but she really sucks at that.

I started getting wet as I heard them two handling business. And then I felt a hand reach around and rub me on my cat. I was startled and before I could get out the bed and start tripping, I was held down with a hand covering my mouth.

"Ssshhh. It's just me."

It was Bambi.

"You better not say a damn word."

She was on top of me in just thongs. Apparently she took her bra off already. She started kissing my neck and worked her way down to my titties. She pulled down my bra and started sucking on my nipples. I wanted it to stop but it felt so daaaamn good. She took off my clothes and reached in my panties and played with my clit as she pressed her titties against mine.

"Damn you wet." she whispered in my ear. "I knew you wanted me."

My eyes started rolling back and my head followed. She took off my panties and started to go down. Her tongue was so long and wet. She wiggled it on my pussy, sending the most amazing sensation through my body as I arched my back holding her head. What was this feeling? Is she taking my virginity?
It felt too good to care. She started kissing and sucking on my clit making me moan a little. But I knew I had to be quiet. She stopped and came up to whisper in my ear.

"You know you wanna scissor this pussy." she said and then kissing and sucking my neck.

"I dont know what that is." I whispered back.

She giggled and leaned up. Bambi lifted my leg in the air and easily sat her pussy on mine and started grinding. I could feel her clit piercing as we rubbed our wet pussies together. I couldn't help but moan a little more. She covered my mouth.

"Take this pussy daddy. It's yours baby." Bambi whispered to me.

My pussy started tingling even more and I started fucking back.

"Yes. Faster baby. Just like that." She said to me.

I grabbed her big, soft ass and fucked her harder. She started to moan a little and I put a finger over her mouth.

"Take it." I said to her. Something I never imagined saying, but it felt right.

She couldn't keep quiet and at this point Nae and Kev were so loud that they couldnt hear us and our little noises. We fucked until my my pussy started throbbing and we both finished.

She started breathing heavy and fell off. She rubbed my titties and softly kissed on my shoulder.

"Damn, you a pro at this baby." Bambi said.
"This my first time."
"You a lie."
"I sweah. I'm a virgin."
"I know. I could tell when I was getting a taste of your juices."

She giggle and turned over on her side. I turned opposite of her and fell asleep.

I woke the next morning to Nae yelling. I opened my eyes and I see Nae and Bambi in each other's faces fussing and cussing.

"You dirty bitch! Im done with yo trifflin ass!" yelled Nae.
"Im trifflin but you can fuck yo nigga right in front of me without inviting for a threesome. You the dirty bitch! Stupid ass!" Bambi yelled back at Nae.
"Bitch you stupid!" Nae fussed.
"Shut the fuck up! Dumb ass hoe! We done!" screamed Bambi.
"I don't give a fuck! Leave. I still got my nigga!"
"And im still making the money that also supported you bitch! Im out, fuck this and fuck you!"

Bambi stormed out and slammed the door shut. I turned over to see that Kev was already gone.

"Get yo ass up. I'm taking you home... NOW!" Nae yelled to me.

I got up and without saying a word in defense since I had sex with her girlfriend and she was my only ride. I put on my clothes as fast as possible and we took the elevator down. I got in Nae's car. It was a silent and awkward ride home.

"Look, Bambi told me wassup. That's the one thing I've always liked about her. She keeps it real, but I'm still mad. But more at her."

I remained silent.

"Just don't fuck with me for a while."

We pulled up to the house and I can see that mom still wasn't home. Thank Goodness! I used the key under the mat to get in the house. As I walked in, I looked at the clock which read 7:24am. I walked upstairs and almost made it to my room before Chastity stopped me at my door.

"Where in the hell have you been?!!"

And here we go with this bullshit.