Chapter 8

*Desiree's POV
It's another day at school and I've met more and more people at this school. I think im going to accept the fact that im full blown gay. But i cant be open about it just yet, because this could be just a phase, but i doubt it. Ive been having these little feelings ever since i was 10.

I havent found a girl ive wanted to date and im really not even looking. I see many pretty girls in this school and i wanna try a few. But i need to save up for a penis harness thingy, so i can give one of these girls some "act right".

Peyton is sending me mixed signals so i just stopped fucking with her. First she text me talking bout she like me, but then she say she straight. I dont have time for the confusion and curiosity. I want a girl who knows what she wants. I know that i like girls now. Boys just dont spark my plug. And Im too dominant for a boy to be compatible with me.

But there are so many other girls that suspect that I like girls but they dont know for sure. So I joke around about this boy and that boy fine, but trust, I'm not fond of them. I just don't want people judging me, or at least not yet.

I only have a few girls in my circle who's pretty suspicious about it because we talked about a few things. Girls like Hazel, Kianna, and Jordan. But little do they know, I have little crushes on each of them.

But girls are whatever for now. It's time for basketball tryouts and im ready.

It's after school and i walk to the locker room to change into my basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and basketball shoes. It was quite a few familiar faces, including Moe, within a small crowd of other girls changing.

I walked out to Moe holding the clipboard with the sign in sheet.

"All girls that are trying out for basketball, go sign in!" yelled the coach.

I walked over to the clipboard as the line forms behind me. After I signed in, i just got a basketball and started shooting around like the other girls.

[Whistle blows]

"Balls up!!! Moe, warm them up and stretch them out." said the coach.

Everyone put the balls up and lined up behind the baseline. We did some dynamic warm ups and spreaded out to stretch.

"Coach Davis! We're done!" Moe yelled across the gym.

Coach Davis walks over us and introduces herself. She seems strict and down to business when she talks, but I'm pretty sure I can loosen that tight screw.

After an hour and a half of drill work, she finally lets up scrimmage each other. She put me on the opposite team as Moe, which kind of disappointed me because she was fye. But it's also a chance to prove I can play against good competition.

The chemistry on the court was amazing from the very start. I was doing awesome until the basketball cheerleaders walked in. And guess who was a cheerleader. That's right, Kianna. She was looking fine as fuck in her shorts. Her legs were like they were sculpted by a goddess. Oh my lord I wanted to see her naked.

Then next thing you know, BAM!

I get hit right in the eye from having the ball passed to me. I almost fell in the direction the ball was thrown but I caught myself and bent over in pain holding my eye. Everyone gasped and coach stopped the scrimmage to have one of the players lead me to the ice machine.

One girl named Marissa led me to the machine and made an ice bag for me.

She chuckled. "Eye candy isn't always sweet, huh?"

"What are you talking bout?"
"I saw you lookin at them cheerleaders. It wasn't hard to notice. "
"Maaan, you crazy. I wasn't lookin at no girl."
Marissa looked at me with a face of disbelief. "Okay yeah right."
"Im for real Malissa."
"It's Marissa. And everyone calls me Reese. I suggest you do too."
"Like the candy?"
"Yeah, Reese. Now forget the other name."

I heard a crowd of girls walk by laughing, and of course it was the cheerleaders. I was pretty embarrassed because I'm sure they were laughing at me.

[Door squeaks as it opens]

"Are you okay?"

I turned around to see Kianna.

"Yeah I'm okay." Damn i was so embarrassed.
"Let me see."

I slowly removed the ice from my eye to show her.

"Aww. Just keep icing. It's not that bad.... Well I have to go before i get in trouble." Kianna turned around and left.

All I was looking at was that ass in them shorts. I looked at Reese and she was smiling hard as fuck.

"What?"
"That eye candy," she said laughing and walking away.