Chapter 6

*Chastity's POV
I didn't go to the party. I'd be completely out of my element. The question is .. why did Jasmine want to go? But that's irrelevant.

It's Monday and my morning was the basic routine i go through every day. I get to first period and I see Moe, still looking fine as ever.

"Hey Moe."
"Hey Chas."

Class got started and Mrs. Johnson assigned us a project. Of course I have to work with Moe.

"We have to meet after school to get this done. Here's my number and you text me where you wanna meet." Moe said while entering her number in my phone.

Some of the other girls looked at me with a stank look, but I really didn't care. They can suck a dick for all I care.

*Desiree's POV

"Are you gay or something?" some girl in class asked me.

"No, why?"
"I thought you were, you kinda dress like a boy."
"Well this is just how I dress. Let me be free."
The girl laughed and turned to her friend and started their little conversation.

I dress like a boy? The hell bitch. If wanna dress like this I can.

[Bell Rings]

I saw the flyer for upcoming basketball tryouts next week and I'm excited to be honest. I'll school them little ass girls on the team, creating an opening for starting position. And I'm reaching for varsity baby! Yea I know im just a freshman but I play like a senior. I got this in the bag.

This really pretty white girl keeps staring at me. But she wasn't just any white girl. She was one of those who dressed and acted black. That was actually pretty sexy to me. She walked over to me.

"I like yo joggers." she complimented.
"Thanks."
"You must be the new girl."
"Yea, you?"
"I'm Peyton."
"Oh wassup Peyton."
"Nun, I gotta get to class. See you later friend." she said as she walked off with giving me a chance to say anything back.

Damn I made a new friend that quick. And I think she a sophomore too.

I went throughout the day just as any other. The last bell rings and I met Chas at the car where I saw her and some stud talking. I waited patiently for them to finish their conversation but damn it took too long.

"Can we go?!"

She rolled her eyes at me and said her goodbyes.

We pulled up on the house and i got out the car. I went to my room and slung my book bag off my back and flopped on the bed. I ainn feel like doing homework right then, so i just laid there and looked at my phone. I got soooo many Instagram requests at once. 246 to be exact. Most of them were girls who had LGBT in their bio. I mean, did they think i was gay or something? Yea I'll say a girl fine, and fuck a girl from time to time, but that doesnt mean im gay. Right?

*Chastity's POV

"I'm headed to the store!" I yelled upstairs to Desiree.

As I made it to the store I called Moe.

"Hello?"
"Hey Moe, this Chastity."
"Oh hey. Wassup?"
"Im at the store now, what do we need for our project?"
"Uuum, we need... a poster, sharpies, scissors, glue stick, and anything else you want to decorate it with."

She shouldn't have said that. I get carried away with decorating. You should see my room.

"Okay great! That's all I needed."
"Yeaa. I'm free tomorrow so we can start on the project."
"Okay, is your house okay?"
"Uum, actually no."

That's weird of her to say.

"How about my house?"
"That's fine. I'll follow you after school tomorrow."
"Alright. Well I'll get to buying the supplies. We'll talk later. Bye-bye." I said then hung up the phone.

I got all the supplies along with glitter, construction paper, colored sharpies, and patterned scissors.

I went home and saw mom in the kitchen cooking dinner. That was pretty rare to see since she has lots of responsibilities to handle at work. I really didn't feel like having a conversation so I snuck upstairs to my room.

I had nothing else to do, so why not text Moe?

She answered back and we ended up texting all night. She's very funny. And cute. BUT she's still a girl, i like boys. But she looks like a boy, which confuses me. But i like being confused in a way.