Chapter 9

*Chasity's POV
Me and Moe are finally done with our project and turned it in. I feel great about this one, maybe even "perfect score" great. But i just want to leave the house for a bit. Just to free my mind.
So I called up Jas to see what's happening tonight. And of course the boys basketball team are having a kickback. And I'm thinking about just swinging through.

I got out some black leggings, Uggs, a long sleeve shirt, and a scarf. It was a fall day so I dressed in a fall way.

"I wanna go. You always fuckin leavin me maaan." Desiree says.
"Uugh. Hurry up and get dressed then."
"Oh and can we pick up one of my friends?"
"Who?"
"Kianna."
"Who's Kianna?"
"Well you not gonna know her because she's in my grade."
"Oh okay. Yeah, just get her address and we can go get her."

I just know when this kickback starts, I'm taking they ass back to the house.

So i went to go pick up Kianna and i see her with a bag.

"Umm. What's with the bag?"
"She spending the night."
"Well damn, you could have told me. I wouldve cleaned up a bit."
"The house is perfectly fine. You are so OCD."
"Not according to my medical records."

Kianna hops in the back seat. And i must admit, she's a pretty girl.

"Hey Des. Hey Des' sister." Kianna says while waving.

I waved back and introduced myself. Kianna and Desiree talked the whole ride from Sonic to the mall. I let them two walk around the mall into store while i did my own thing. I told them to meet me back at the food court at 7. By that time i have to go back home and freshen up.

As they walked around, i went into MAC. I seen on Instagram how all the models wear MAC cosmetics. It was expensive as hell, but i get the quality i pay for. I bought mascara, gel eyeliner, eye primer, powder foundation, pencil brush, and 3 lipsticks. Then i bought an eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. Some shit called Naked 2. I ended up spending about $200, but i heard it lasts long. I don't like wearing much make up, but some wont hurt. As long as i don't look like a clown.

Its 7 o'clock and we all meet back up at the food court. We walked to the car and put all of our bags in the trunk. And I droves our asses to Zaxby's and straight home.

From there Desiree got Kianna settled in as I cleaned up before I took a shower. I looked up so many tutorials and it worked as a charm. My wings were on fleek and it looked like a professional did them. It wasn't my first time with makeup, but I never been this advanced in it.

I put back on the same clothes (but of course different underwear) and wanded my weave. I think some people think it's my real hair though.

"I finna go. Yall need something?" I asked as I peaked in Desiree's room.
"Yeah, snacks."

I see that they made a palette of blankets on the floor. Netflix was on the tv and Kianna was paintings her toe nails. I wish I had friends that could have a girls night with me.

"We got snacks in the kitchen. Just go get them. Im gone. See you later."

I closed the door and left. As i got to the house and walked i saw Jasmine talking some boy and Marcus on the other side of the room. He saw me so I awkwardly waved and walked over to him.

"Hey. What you doing here?"
"Nun, just decided to check the scene. See what's happenin. You know?" Said Marcus.

He was sooo smooth with his words and easy to talk to. So I just stuck around with him until Jasmine get done talk to whats-its-face.