Part 18: Tour

Shannen's Pov

I was having the best slumber ever when i woke up with an unfamiliar place. I have this thing that whenever i go in an unfamiliar place/ territory, i go bonkers. I screamed and Niall jolted up straight, screaming, i don't even know he was there.
"Where the ghosts at?" He screamed, still half asleep.
We stared at each other for like a long period of time and laughed.
"Can i borrow your phone? I lost mine at the party." I turned around to face him.
He bent down and searched for his phone, minutes later he turned to face me and gave it.
"Wow,when was the last time you lend me your phone?" I squinted through the phone light.
"Hey, i always lend you my phone missy." He said with a sassy tone on his voice.
"Ohh no, you don't use that tone with me, Horan." I snapped back.
He giggled and stood up to go to the bathroom, i looked to see if he was gone and went to his contacts. I scrolled up and down and there was no Ariana in his contacts.
He went back and wore his previous clothes.
"Stop going through my contacts, babe." He giggled.
"I'm not! Okay maybe i am, why is there no 'Ariana' in your contacts?" I asked, sitting up.
"I deleted it." He said, sitting down beside me.
"Why? You're hiding something from me?" I frowned.
"No, i deleted her number cause you hate her, and if you hate her then i should hate her too. My girl is more important than anything else." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Awwwww." I scrunched my nose.
He leaned in to kiss me and we were interrupted by the sound of his phone beeping. I took it and gave it to him.
"No, you read it." He said handing me back the phone.
"Hey Niall, What an awesome party last night! Can we meet up by the Starbucks, tonight? Miss you xo" I mimicked a flirty girl voice.
"That must be Ariana." He snickered.
"What should i reply?" I asked, leaning at his shoulder.
"Dunno. Whatever you want." He said.
"Who's this?" I typed and pressed send. I gave him the phone and chuckled. I stood up and went to the bathroom.
"What did you reply?" He asked.
"Who's this?" I said.
"That's funny." He laughed.
"Ohh, i remembered! I have to ask you something. Could you go on tour with us? If you say, yes then we have to go now ASAP." He said through the door.
I opened the door wide open and sang 'Yes' loudly. I found Niall on the floor holding his nose.
"Is it broken?" He removed his hand on his nose.
"Nah, just bleeding." I laughed and pulled him up.
"Even if you didn't say yes, your suitcase is already with the boys. They're already there. We are going to the city of love. Paris,France." He said while holding his nose.
I took a band-aid and placed it over the wound.
"Seriously?!" I half shouted.
"Yeah." He grinned.
"Yes! Yes! Thank you so much!" I hugged him and screamed in his ear.
"Now, let's go. Go! TO THE AIRPORT." He ran towards the door.
I rolled my eyes and followed him slowly.