Part 11: Late night conversations

Niall's Pov

I was watching tv while Shannen is taking a shower upstairs when the doorbell rang, i ran towards the door excited because i'm so freaking hungry. I opened it and took the pizza in and went back to give the delivery guy the payement and some tip. I closed the door and sat on the couch. I wanted to grab a slice but i want Shannen to have the first slice, its like a respect or something.
Shannennnnnnn!" I shouted.
Cominggggg!!" She said while running down the stairs.
I looked at her and she was wearing my shirt and my boxers, she still looks so damn good just wearing that. She sat next to me and immediately placed the pizza box in her lap and opened it, she took a slice and right when she was going to take a bite she stopped.
Have the first slice." She said with a serious tone.
No you can have it seriously." I said pushing the pizza towards her.
Just take it." She said.
Fine." I said.
I took the pizza from her hand and took a bite from it.
Delicious yeah?" She asked taking a bite from the pizza.
Yeah." I said trying to smile while there is still some food in my mouth.
Aila's wedding is next week and a week after that i'm going home." She said putting the pizza down and going to the kitchen to get some water.
Can i come with you?" I said going to the kitchen as well.
You have tour remember?" She said while pouring a glass of water.
Well we could change that yeah?" I wrapped my arms behind her and kissed her shoulder.
She turned around to face me while biting her lower lip. I closed my eyes and leaned in hoping she'll kiss me but instead she made me kiss the glass of water.
Nah we can't change that." She said gently pushing me away from her.
She walked upstairs still holding the water.
Where are you going?" I half shouted at her.
Movies." She said.
I sat on the couch waiting for her to come back. She returns with dvd's on her hand and a pillow with a blanket on the other hand. She was holding the glass of water with her mouth so i took it and placed it on the table.
Thank God, i finally got that off my mouth." She said feeling her face.
What you got there?" I said pointing at the dvd's.
Finding Nemo, The Notebook, Insidious and Mean Girls." She said.
Insidious." I said taking the dvd from her hand.
The Notebook." She said handing me the dvd.
Insidious!" I said opening the dvd to take out the cd.
ROCK, PAPER AND SCISSORS!" She shouted.
‘Rock, paper and scissors.' I picked rock and she picked paper so i won. We're going to watch Insidious! Yeah, i hope she gets scared so she'll hug me. I went to the kitchen to make popcorn and when i turned around to come back the lights are all turned off. I got so freaking scared i ran towards the living room because it has a light coming from the tv and when i looked at the couch Shannen wasn't there. I placed the popcorn in the table and looked for her.
Shannen? Helloooo, are you there?" I said walking through the dark. I finally gave up on searching and decided to come back at the living room and wait for her. When i turned around somebody taped my shoulder, i got goosebumps and i immediately regretted picking Insidious as a movie to watch. I spun around and i saw a woman covered in white cloth which looks like a veil. I ran in the living room screaming like a girl and then i heard her laughing from behind. She opened the lights so that we can see each other.
Who's the scaredy cat now huh, Horan?" She said crossing her arms.
I am." I said frowning.
Yeah you are." She smiled and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.
The Notebook?" I said holding the dvd.
The Notebook, indeed." She said.
I sat down and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, she put the pillow in my lap and layed on it. Half way through the movie, i played with her hair and my hand touched her forehead, she was burning hot.
Princess, you're hot." I said looking at her.
I know right." She said sitting up.
No, i mean yes, you are hot but not hot hot. You have a fever." I said worried.
No, i don't" She said holding her forehead. She layed down again after that.
Wait here." I said.
I came back with some medicine, a thermometer and a bunch of stuff for fever.
Yay, you're back." She said weakly.
Here drink this. After that i'm taking you upstairs. You can have the bed, i'll sleep on the couch sounds good?" I said.
She held out a thumbs up and drank the medicine. I picked her up.
I can walk." She said pushing me away.
No, i won't let you." I said.
We slowly took her upstairs and we are finally in front of my room.
Can you like open the door for me, baby?" I said.
She opened the door without a word. I placed her down the bed and tucked her in, i kissed her forehead and walked away. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to sit beside her.
Sing me to sleep?" She said quietly.
I layed down beside her and sang her favorite song while playing with her hair.
Truly madly deeply i am, foolishly completely falling and somehow you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me, truly madly crazy deeply in love with you, in love with you." I sang. She was already lightly snoring, i giggled at how cute she is and kissed her forehead. I quietly stood up and walked towards the door.
Good Night, love. See you in the morning. I love you so so much." I whispered. Even though she's already asleep. I went downstairs and closed the tv, i fixed the couch and turned off the lights. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into sleep.