The Place I'll Call Home

Regulus Black had been in the staff quarters for about three days now. "This will be my new home for a while i suppose.." regulus thought while looking out his window, which had bars on it, at the half full moon (😉) He needed to come up with a plan to leave so he could sell chocolate and have a better way to pay off his debt of 10,000 sovereigns. One simple problem however, Regulus couldn't make chocolate. He had used up all his giraffe milk (don't ask why he just carries it 😭). He would have to get some more. While he was thinking up all this one thing came in mind. Noodle. See noodle was a worker here at the hotel, she owed debt and was an orphan. She would bring out the clean clothes to everyone once they were done. That was his way out. One slight problem. The dog. Regulus had came up with a quite genius plan however, see he is somewhat of an inventor. This plan consisted of things around the laundry room and of course, the dog. He made a conveyor belt that would allow the dog, when running after meat, to do his every day chores while he went out and sold chocolate. It was night in Paris however and he needed giraffe milk so he took it upon himself to get some from the zoo. While he was on his way Noodle spotted him.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Oh.. just to get some giraffe's milk so I can sell chocolate!" Regulus rushed out but not in a suspicious way.

"Alright Mr. Wonka, you know Mrs. Scrubit is watching us like a hawk though.. right?" Noodle said as if it was common sense.

"I do now! Why don't you help me then!" Reggie asked her if she could sneak him out and noodle said fine but she wanted something.

A life time supply of Wonka's chocolate. That's what she made her mind up on. Of course regulus said ok and they went on their way to the zoo. They knocked out the hard with the last chocolate regulus had since not only could he not make any but the little orange man with green hair kept stealing his chocolate. The chocolate would make people drunk like and then would make them do something crazy, after that they would simply pass out. His chocolate was magic. It was restricted to use in the muggle world but regulus knew he would never go back. He was sixteen and was gonna be forced to get the dark mark. Why would he go back? Nothing was there for him except his friends. Even they were drifting away from him. Once they got the milk they left and almost got caught by Mrs. Scrubit. Luckily they didn't and just went to their rooms quickly.

I'm gonna end it here😅. Next chapter will be out shortly!! Sorry it's so short btw!!