Chapter Two - The Discovery at Chernobyl

The sunlight filtered through the curtains of a large bedroom in a two story penthouse as a 22-year-old (YN) Witwicky was fast asleep in his bed until his alarm went off. (YN) yawned and opened his eyes, only to see Wolfang towering over next to him. Wolfang lowered his head, and (YN) smiled, patting his head, Wolfang growling and nuzzling with its muzzle, urging him to get up.

(YN): "Alright, alright. I'm up." He sighed to himself.

Wolfang is a Cybertronian animal called a Cyberdog with a wolf-like appearance. He stood about 6 feet tall and 10 feet long with a sleek, streamlined design, and his color scheme is black and grey with predominantly silver highlights and blue optics. He has long, stocky legs with large paws, short pointed ears that curved back, elongated muzzle with retractable sharp teeth, and a long tail. (YN) was surprised and amazed that Cybertron has wildlife on their planet when he first met him when the second wave of Autobots came to Earth.

Mikaela: "(YN)! Get down here!" She called out from downstairs.

(YN): "I'm coming!" He shouted, and got out of the bed. "Head downstairs, Wolfang." He told Wolfang, who huffed in acknowledgment, and headed downstairs. "Everyone is bothering me to get up, when I'm busting my ass on missions with Lennox and Optimus." He muttered as he walked to the bathroom.

That's right. (YN) had joined up with Colonel Lennox's task force NEST with the Autobots, and he had also been promoted to position of Commander, an equivalent rank of Lieutenant Colonel. He had been working with the Autobots ever since what happened in Egypt, even helping with Earth-related problems and human conflicts, not ones with Decepticons. He also got married to Mikaela, their ceremony being one of the best for them, Bumblebee driving the couple to their new home in Washington DC., the two setting up their home there.

(YN) brushed his teeth and grabbed his gear. He goes forth downstairs and he saw food on the table, but no there was sign of his wife.

(YN): "Mikaela?" He called and looked around, but still no sign of his wife. "Wolfang, see if you can sniff her out." Wolfang growled in acknowledgement and released a blue beam from his optics that scanned the living room. And still no sign of her. "Odd... where is she?"

Suddenly, (YN) gets jumped from behind and feels a pair of arms and legs wrap around his neck and waist. (YN) looked over his left and see it was Mikaela, smiling.

Mikaela: "Hey there, my hero." She greeted before she kisses his cheek. "Did I get you?" She asked in a teasing manner. (YN) pulled her off, making her sit on the counter.

(YN): "You got pretty close." He replied. "I'd say, uh, maybe a seven or eight."

Mikaela: "Eight? Really?" She smirked playfully. "You're terrible when it comes to rating things."

(YN): "And you're terrible accepting the hard truth." He spoke back, smirking with a cocky tone.

Mikaela: "I got you something." She pulled out a big handheld stuffed bunny rabbit behind the counter, and showed it to (YN).

(YN): "What's that?" He asked.

Mikaela: "This is your good fortune bunny." She answered, and handed it to (YN).

(YN): "Ah, it's a beautiful thought, Mikaela." He commented. "But I don't really think that it's the whole bunny that's good fortune. You see," He pointed at the left foot of the stuffed bunny. "it's just the rabbit foot that's good fortune." Mikaela grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him close to face a few inches.