Chapter Three - The Secrets of NASA

The 'Department of Health and Human Services' building in the outskirts of Washington DC may look like that of an ordinary and abandoned building to the regular human being, but to those within the United States Government, it's the brand-new and ...

The 'Department of Health and Human Services' building in the outskirts of Washington DC may look like that of an ordinary and abandoned building to the regular human being, but to those within the United States Government, it's the brand-new and state-of-the-art N.E.S.T Headquarters.

Following the defeat of The Fallen in Egypt, N.E.S.T began deploying Energon detectors all around the globe. With a distinct lack of Decepticons to fight, they began to get involved in policing human affairs, such as disabling and shutting down illegal nuclear facilities in the Middle East.

Within the confines of the new base, Autobots and soldiers were arriving, all of them preparing for some training or to get some tuneups, new weapons and gear, along with having the chance to talk amongst one another after the mission. As they drove in, (YN) sat in Optimus' cab, but they both did not say a word.

 As they drove in, (YN) sat in Optimus' cab, but they both did not say a word

P.A. System: "All arriving Autobots, in par, training and debriefing in fifteen minutes." He announced throughout the headquarters. "Mirage, report to bay twenty-three." Mirage pulled to a stop at one of the bays. "Sideswipe, bay thirty-seven for weapon assessment." Sideswipe rolled up to a stop in the other bay.

Jake: "Great job out there, guys." He called, who was assisting Vanessa with upgrades and modifications for some Autobots and machinery. "Okay. Let's get you checked out and see what need tuning up."

Sideswipe: "I could use some new rims." He commented. "These ones might just need a makeover."

Vanessa: "You're just fine." She laughed.

With Colonel Lennox, he pulled up on his motorcycle, and as he was getting his biker gear off, a group of what looked to be official men and women in black suits walked into the facility. The lead blonde of the group looked to be around her late 40's, wearing glasses over her eyes, and looked rather strict. This is Charlotte Mearing, the director of National Intelligence and she was not in a good mood.