Chapter Seventeen - Fight for the Pillar: The Chicago War Part Three

Arcee poked her head out from the building that she was currently hiding behind. The other Autobots were hiding behind another building further back along with (YN), Mikaela, Jake, and Vanessa. When Arcee was done doing recon, she scurried back to the group with her report.

Arcee: "I spotted at least six Decepticons guarding the streets towards the building, including Shockwave." She reported. "And there's eleven or more surrounding the building."

Everyone looked at Elita for the plan. She was on the radio transmitter, probably speaking to Optimus. When she was done, she turned to the other Autobots,

Elita One: "Optimus said he's on his way now and will be here in a few minutes." She informed the group. "In the meantime we move in slowly, Lennox's team is going to soften them up."

Ironhide: "Alright, everyone, move out slowly behind me." He declared. "Warpath, cover our six." He ordered Warpath.

As the Autobots transformed into their alt modes, Bumblebee waited for a few seconds for the humans to get in before heading off with the others. Jake and Vanessa were in the back while (YN) and Mikaela sat in the front.

|—————————|—————————|

Lennox and Epps' teams headed towards the building that looked suitable for a counter-attack. Fortunately their chosen building had helped them link up with the marines who entered the city.

Epps: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Okay, baby! You're coming with us!" He shouted, and the now larger group of soldiers moved into the building

Bishop: "You guys, follow that ground team!" He pointed to the ground team. "Go!"

Lennox: "Epps, take your team to the 3rd floor, we're going to the 45th." He yelled to Epps. Epps took a look at how many floors were here on the spiral staircase.

Lennox had decided to divide his group into threes. One group would position themselves up top on the building's roof with sniper rifles; their job was to take out the enemy's optics, blinding them. A second group, one on the floor Lennox, Bishop, and Reynolds were on and one on the roof, would parachute down and land directly on top of the Decepticons, hopefully Shockwave. And the last group was on the ground, hidden underneath destroyed cars. When it was time, they would attach the boomsticks to the Decepticon's legs, weakening their support once they were blind. Once the Decepticons were incapacitated then the soldiers would move in for the kill.

When Lennox's team got to the right floor, he took a peak to see the situation. To his delight, Shockwave was directly underneath them. With him were five other Decepticons, including Barricade. It looked like the Barricade was scolding some of those Decepticons Protoform about something.