Chapter Thirteen - Fallen City

Over in Chicago, hours before (YN)'s group departed Cape Canaveral, Mikaela was being dragged about by Gould towards the Jewelers Building on North Wabash Avenue, the wonderfully elaborate 40-story tower in its splendour. A bunch of trucks had arrived to the building and the people have a bunch of Sentinel's pillars. When they arrive inside, they go into one of the elevators, as well as with one of the pillars.

As they went up, Mikaela now began to think about what's going on and started to realise something.

Mikaela: "They said they were here for our resources. To rebuild their planet." She said softly. "But they don't mean us, do they?"

Gould: "Yes. They really need one resource in particular. One unique to our planet." He mused as he eyed at Mikaela.

Mikaela: "Our planet itself." She muttered. Gould grabbed her arm and dragged her over to the balcony before them on the top floor.

Gould: "You're very smart for a concubine. You see, you can't rebuild without a slave labor force. How many rocks up there in the universe offer six billion workers?" He asked, gesturing to the setting sky above.

Mikaela: "What are you talking about? We can't transport people." She scoffed.

Gould: "They're not shipping people." Here shook his head. "They're shipping their planet HERE." He now turns Mikaela around to see Sentinel Prime on the top floor with them, now getting the pillars ready.

Mikaela: "Oh, my God. What's Sentinel doing here?" He gasped.

Gould: "Watch. They're spreading hundreds of those pillars around the globe right now." He explained to Mikaela as the pillars floated to each cupola. "In just a few hours, they're going to launch them into orbit, and bring Cybertron into our atmosphere. The red one there controls the rest." He pointed to the control pillar on the right cupola as it was placed inside. "He triggers that, it starts the whole thing."

Megatron: "Begone, insect operative

Megatron: "Begone, insect operative. Your work is done." He waved off to Gould.

Gould: "Your Excellency." He bowed back, then he began to drag Mikaela away to his personal apartment at Trump Tower. "He's such a dick." He muttered under his breath.

Mikaela: "You want THIS to happen?" She argued.

Gould: "I want to survive, I want 40 more years." He scoffed as police helicopters flew around the building, the sounds of sirens down below. "You think I asked for this? I inherited a client."