𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 - 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓲𝓻𝓭.

"When did life get so complicated?"

.

3 months after the incident

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                            Alias Vano sighed when he heard the scream, but he finished brushing his teeth before he did anything about it.

                                           Glancing in the mirror he admired his new hair cut that he had gotten a few days ago, his softly curled black hair was styled in a short layered style, his bangs almost covered his icy blue eyes that contrasted his warm toned brown skin and his hair was fluffy from just being dried with a towel. He never really questioned why his eyes were that color, sometimes he did. Another scream rang out from another room, he groaned, stepping away from the mirror, slipping on his fluffy gray slippers. Opening the door that led out of the bathroom and to the rest of his small apartment, Alias looked up to find a large 6'9 beast. It towered over Alias's 6'3 figure.

                                            Alias sighed as he observed the beast, it's long wide maw hanging open, showing off its rows of sharp teeth that lined the inside of it's mouth, two fangs stuck out of it's lower jaw, about two inches in size. The beast was drooling, it's beady black eyes seemed to be focused on Alias, hair lined it's thick neck like it would a horse, there was a noticeable lack of ears. Fur covering it's wide, intimidating body, large clawed hands that looked like it could snap a bone in seconds. Alias didn't cower in fear... he just stared back blankly.

                                          ''I've told you before. Stop screaming, you'll scare the neighbors again. I don't need another noise complaint.'' Alias spoke, annoyed with the beast in front of him. He had grown accustomed to the monsters that had appeared in his apartment around 3 months prior. At first they couldn't speak English, instead they spoke a language that didn't seem to be from any language Alias could recognize. They started to learn how to speak from Alias, after he stopped freaking out. Though they still made mistakes and the beast in front of Alias currently couldn't speak, Alias assumed it just didn't have the capability to speak but now it at least understood English. After living with the beasts for a while, Alias learned that they weren't aggressive.... towards him at the very least.

                                               The beast lowered it's head, giving a soft whimper as a apology. Alias sighed, patting it's head. It stepped out the way as Alias moved forward, moving to the admittedly pitiful kitchen which consisted of a stove top, a few drawers, cabinets,  a fridge, a microwave that sat on the counter, a sink, and a small amount of free counter space. He glanced at the full sink, cups and plates left over from last night's dinner. A loud sigh came from him as he heard the sound of the beast's stomach growling in hunger. He lazily went over and crouched down to a cabinet with a few pots and pans, he grabbed one of the pans, setting it on the stove top. With a yawn he opened the fridge, getting out a carton of eggs and setting it on the counter, reaching above into a cabinet that held the plates and bowls, taking one and putting it beside the eggs. Then he opened a drawer, retrieving a plastic fork, setting it beside the eggs and bowl, opening the carton of eggs, taking and cracking six into the bowl. He glanced around, seeming to be looking for something.