~wormhole~

Kate POV

After my mom and Bob left Teddy also left with his friend I started to walk but to be stopped by Jack "hey, um, Kate where are you going? Kids club is this way."

He said I turned around and said "right. Um, yeah. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, but why don't you go ahead and head over there, and I'll meet you in a few" I said "I'll wait for you."

I started to point my finger at him and told him "go to the kids club, Jack. That is a direct babysitters order" I said walking towards him, "your only three years older than me. But I believe is a chain command, so I'll save you a spot at the slime-making station."

He said I slightly nodded and smiled while I watched him walk away to kids club, I waited for a golf cart to take me to the airport "hello. Are you waiting for the airport shuttle?" A guy with short hair said.

"Yeah" I said "driver just popped a tire, so I'm taking people over in the meantime" the guy said "ok cool" I said "I'm gonna take a little shortcut. Should get us there in half the time."

He said "sounds good" I said and sat down in the golf cart. We sat in silence until the guy broke it "so, I take it by the early checkout, your vacation isn't going so well."

He said "ugh, it's complicated. My mom and-"
I went to say but he cut me off "say no more. My family was a real drag, too. Ran away from that nightmare a couple years ago."

He said "right around your age" he finished "I just thought it was best for everybody if I wasn't even there. They can have their new little family without me."

I said as I heard Jack yell my name "Kate! Are you running away?" He asked as I turned to face him, "your supposed to be watching me."

He said "look, Jack, don't take this personally or anything..." I said to him "what's that?" He asked as he looked past me I turned to look at what he was looking at.

It was a green and blue wormhole "it looks like a wor-" I went to say "have a nice trip" the guy said as he swerved, me and Jack flew off the shuttle into the wormhole.

After we went through the wormhole we landed on what looks like snow "I don't think we're in Mexico anymore" I said looking around "yeah, I'm pretty sure there aren't any glaciers, in a 10,000- mile radius of the Yucatán peninsula."

Jack said looking around as well "this looks like the North Pole" he said "he heard me" I said to myself "I knew I should have brought my puffy jacket, we're gonna freeze to death out here."

He said hugging himself to be warm, "don't worry, Jack. It's gonna be okay. He'll come for us... I hope" I said putting my jacket around him.

"Who will come for us?" He asked.

Santa POV

I was out hunting for Jola the Yule cat for entering my village "Dasher!" I yelled in elvish "Ha Ha!" I laughed "I haven't seen you in a long time, Jola" I said in elvish to him.

"Though you'd given up on reindeer" I said grabbing a net then throwing it to catch Jola. "Let's see if you can handle this!" I said but before I could throw it I heard "help!"
"Hello?"
"Somebody, please, help!"
"Oh" I said looking in binoculars to see two kids frozen on the snow, "wait a minute. Eh, I guess this is your lucky day, Yule cat!" I said "to the air!" I yelled to the girls.

I stopped on the ground and hopped out of the sleigh to see the anonymous kids "oh my" I said examining the kids. I picked them up and sat them in the sleigh putting a blanket over them to keep warm.  " back to the village!" I said.

~
What character is your favorite?
☃️