ₜᵣₒᵤbₗₑ

I woke up and Julie was sound asleep. It's 7:15 and class starts at 8:10. Since me and Julie take forever to get ready, might as well wake her up now. I got out of bed and went towards her bed.

    "Jules, wake up." She groaned and flipped to the other side. "Julie Gaffney, if ya don't wake up right now, I'm gonna pour water on ya." With that, she jolted up and rubbed her eyes.

    She leaned over and checked the clock. "Arun, it's not even 7:30 yet. It's too early to get up right now." She yawns.

    "Come on, Jules. You and I both know ya take an eternity to be ready. Earlier it is, less days you'll be late." Julie nodded her head in agreement to that.

    We got ready. I was wearing baggy jeans with t-shirt, and obviously my Yankee hat. This time the hat was maroon. I got my books and bag before leaving with Julie.

-.-

    It was now lunch and I was pretty hungry. I was in line by myself when Varsity decided to come and visit me. Or more like bugging me.

    "Hey, Amorá. How you been, babe?" Rick Riley said.

    "Sup to ya too, Miss Riley. Been good before ya came along."

    "Oh quit the act. We both know you want me."

    "If I wanted to kill myself, I woulda climbed up your ego and jumped down to yo IQ level." He looked taken back.

    "Rough aren't we? Well, I hope you and your Duckies practice hard, cause we all know we are going to win in the JV/Varsity showdown. I hope to see you there." He tried to touch my hair, but I slapped his hand away. He scoffed and left.

    I noticed one person was still there. I looked up and saw my friend Scooter was still there. I realized who it was and hugged him. He hugged back. We pulled apart.

    "Scotch tape, haven't seen ya in so long. How ya been?" 

    "I've been good. How are you? I haven't seen you in forever."

    "Been good. Didn't know ya in Varsity."

    "Yeah, probably because you didn't recognize me. But I've heard you're in the JV hockey team. As Captain."

    "Ya. How ya stand a team of ignorant suck up jocks that got their nose up their ass?"

    Scooter laughs before answering. "They aren't that bad. You got to know them first, you know."

    "Right," I looked at my table and saw the team looking at me. I turned back to Scooter. "Nice takin' to you, scotch tape. I gotta go. Looks like my team wants to kill me." He looked over to where I was previously looking and back at me.

    "Yeah, I get it. Both team hate each other and want nothing to do with each other either. But, I'll talk to you some other time." I nodded and he hugged me again. I went walking to my table and as soon as it sat down, the whole team was looking at me ready to explain.

    "Why were you talking to Varsity's Goalie?" Charlie said.

    "Someone's jealous." Averman whispered to Russ, but I'm sure everyone heard.

    "Scooter? That's an old friend. Nothing to worry bout,"

    Luckily, they all went back to their conversation. I began to talk to Charlie. He still had jealousy written all over his face.

    "Aye, c'mon. Is Charlie jealous?" I teased, poking his cheek. He just looked at me. "Wow, ya no fun." I huff and roll my eyes. I looked back to the table and saw varsity picking on Kenny. I was about to go rip their faces off, but my doctor said I had to control my anger and not take it out using my fists.