Prologue

Engfa's POV

" Babe, we are late. My mom is waiting
for us for the celebration."  I shrudged my shoulders while playing with my phone, waiting for wife and long term partner to get ready. She still got that beautiful postures and she could wear anything, I am on my knees.

" Could you please be patience? It's your mom's birthday. I should look the best for her." Charlotte rolls her eyes at me while she was struggling to put on her high heels.

Sometimes, I wonder does she ever feels boring with me? I mean we have been bussiness partner for 7 years, while hiding our relationship for the past 5 years in our careers while dealing with dating banned from P'Nawwat, we made it. I finally propose her 2 months ago, and now we're married.  Well, let's not forget the once a year break up and getting back together during our private relationship before. No one, including our close friends, could imagine us getting married with all the obstacles.

" Bee? Back to earth? You said we're late?". Charlotte snaps her fingers at me, I smiled proudly.

" Damn, you're beautiful , Char."  I smirked, while   focusing my thoughts back to start driving.

No One POV

Engfa's mother has always been a good mother figure. Even though her husband passed away earlier before he could see their daughters especially Engfa become succesful, she is the best mother that the daughter could request. And today, she turns 60 years old. An age that everyone would like to receive all of their wish, especially from their children. She got something in her mind, but let's see if her hardworking daughter could give her what she wants.

" Mom, they have arrived". P'daad said while sipping her coffee. Today, only their eldest sister is not around, since she needs to follows her husband for a business trip to Singapore for 2 months.

" Good Morning, Mom". Engfa and Charlotte both greeted Waraha's mom. The lovebirds did not let go of each other's hands as Charlotte seems clingy to her wife, well they both busy with each other's schendule especially when Engfa recently appointed as the CEO of MGI since P'nawwat announced his retirement this year.

" Morning, lovebirds. Whats with the over dressing? Theres only us here". Engfa mom's said while giggling.

" This lady over here has a meeting after this mom, I suggested for her to get ready earlier so P'Sun don't have to rush to pick her up later on". Charlotte said while looking at Engfa, smiling proudly.

" Well, my wife says it all. She said, I follows". Engfa answered.

" Well, enough with the lovebirds, please respect the single. Now, lets go eat". P'daad said, as she pointed her finger to the dining table. Full of foods, her mother insisted to cook despite knowing it is her birthday.

Charlotte's POV

"Mom, since the gift that P'fa gave you is also from me. Hope you will love it." I said while shifting my eyes to the love of my life, she smiled proudly.

" I like it, lovebirds". Anyways, I want to asks both of you some questions".  Engfa mom asked.

" What is it mom?". Engfa asked, looking curious.

" Well, you have been together for almost 8 years. Good career, rich & famous".

" Yes? You proud of us yeah"?

" More than words to say I am proud. But, since this is my 60th Birthday, I will be gone anytime soon. I want something".

" Hmm? What is it mom"? I asked, looking puzzled.

" Why don't you guys have a baby?". Mom asked, looking at us.  P'fa was silence. She looks at me, giving the " lets talk" face before I said anything. Well, yes I love my body & my career but I am in my 30's this year, we need a proper family isn't it? .

" Okay, if that's makes you happy". I said, without giving chances my wife to said anything. Well it is me who will be carrying our baby, she should be happy with my decision.

" Nuu?". P'fa muttered to me, I smiled and assured her everything will be okay.

1 Month Later

No One POV

Marimar & Heidi was looking their friend. It is their 2nd time fighting this month. Charlotte's face was red from all the crying. Marimar even informed her husband to sleep somewhere else today because she invited the girls over for a night together but turns out this is a counseling session between them & Charlotte.

" I have invited Aom to join us, well she provide better counselling". Marimar whispered.

" I told you guys, you guys is not ready to get married yet, always with your roller coster ride,  all of us was tired, but I ship you guys so nahh". Heidi said, munching the chips.

" She never said about divorce before, but now she did! You think this is a game?!!". Charlotte said , continue to cry.

- Ding Dong-

Marimar ran to the front door, Aom is there, she pulled the older girl inside and pointed her fingers to Charlotte. Aom nodded.

" Char, it is not that bad right? I believe P'fa did not mean it. You guys should think it over. Just reconcile back like you guys always do". Aom hugged the younger girl.

" You-- don't -- understand---". Char sobbed.

" Maybe this is due to after effect of the IVF treatment. Think it over and have you checked if the result is positive or not?"

" They did w---hat??!" Marimar & Heidi looked at each other. 

TBC
A/N: Thank you, see ya.