Chapter One

1 Month Ago

No one POV

Dr Corn look through the monitor while Engfa and Charlotte were silence.  They are in between nervous and excited. The ex beauty peagant had decided to focus on her medical field rather than being a celebrity. And here she is, consulting her long term " crush" & her partner to conceive baby. In which, she knows the result will be good somehow.

" Well, the process  has completed. You may check the result within 2-3 weeks from now. Just like I said before, we use IVF process in which,  oocytes (eggs) are taken from P'Fa's which then fertilized by the donor's sperm, and the embryos are implanted into the P'Char uterus. This makes P'Fa is the genetic mother and if successful, P'Char will be the birth mother.  Wish you well, P'Char". Dr Corn said while smiling, looking at Charlotte.

" Thank you, Dr. Appreciate it so much. Anyways, are you single?". Engfa asked, looking a little annoyed as Dr Corn looks like she was mesmerised to her wife.

" Me? What a question? Why, Mrs CEO?" . Dr Corn laughs sarcastically.

" No, I have a lot of beauty peagants. If you want one, I can introduce you". Engfa answered, while stood up. She caress her wife's back as a gesture it is time to go.

" Dr Corn, thank you. We need to go now." Charlotte pulled her wife and walk out of the consultation room.

Engfa POV.
The whole ride was quite. I can feel the tension from my Charlotte. She was busy playing with her phone, no words coming from her since we took off from the hospital just now.

" Nuu, did the procedure stings? You're so quite since we left the hospital". I tried to asked my wife, one my hand caressing her hairs.

" Engfa Waraha, you know you." Charlotte answered.

I am fucked up if she called me by my full name. Did i do anything wrong? I am lost.

" I am not a witcher. Mind to tell me why?"

" Can't you treat Dr Corn better? Don't tell me you're still jealous despite she helped us to conceive, be a little professional next time. Can't you?"

" Okay I am sorry. It's just why she looks like she's going to eat you when she knows you're my wife? To add more, you're about to carry little Engfa, if this process is successful. Can't she at least resp-----"

" She is. Next time please be professional. I don't want you to behave like today, promise?"

" Okay. I am sorry. Anyways, P'Sun will pick me up after this. I need to go to Ranong since we have a little photoshoot. Do you want to follow me? I mean I should took care of you after the process."

" No need. I want to rest. You can go by yourself ya? I don't know why I am so tired after the process." Charlotte said, squeezing my hands.

" Okay. Want me to snuggle you to sleep before I go, baby?"

" Yes, pleashhhh. I want you to hug me, kiss me everywhere and don't move until I am asleep, understood?" Char said, as she move closer to kiss my check.  I nodded. I took a chance to kiss her lips while we are waiting for the traffic light.

" Eyes on the road, Mrs Engfa". Char whispered.

" Okay, Mrs Charlotte Waraha". I said, smiling proudly. Anything for my princess, anything.

1 Month Later
No One POV
" I told you I am busy this week right? Why can't you understand?" Engfa was busy typing something in her laptop. Charlotte seems furious, she had made a plan to go to United Kingdom next week to meet her mother. All has been in the plan, but Engfa's sudden behaviour is not right.