Chapter Three

Charlotte's POV

I am on my 16th weeks of pregnancy. Surprisingly, my normal clothing can't fit me anymore. I can only wear dress or baggy shirt. I realises my baby bump starts to shows up quite early. I have asked Aom about this, since she had an experience with her first baby, who just turned two years old today. We will be going to Meenbabe's daughter's birthday party today.  I caress by baby bump and look at my reflection in the mirror, is this normal?

" P'Bee? Bee!" I shouts for my wife from our changing room to help me zipping my dress, but no sign of P'fa.

"P'fa??!! Engfa Waraha!!".  There is no sign of my wife. I was furious, our bedroom only located beside beside our changing room. There, I saw P'fa was laying lazily while playing with her phone, with AirPods on. I grabbed her phone, and look at her phone.

" Baby? Whatt?!! ". P'fa take of her airpods and looks at me. I look at her furiously. 

" I've been calling you for a few times and you didn't respond. What the heck did you watch?" . I turn to look at the display of her screen, it shows a clip of one of famous south Korean actress, Han Sohee. I look at her, annoyingly.

" Really? You're drooling over a korean women?".

" Hmm? It is called hobby, Nuu. Why you looking at me like that?". Pfa said, look at me with her puppy smile.

" Look at your phone & not getting ready yet. Help me to zip my dress will you? I am carrying your baby & it can't stop growing".

" Hmm? You're still pretty,Char. I love you". Pfa said, helping me to zip my dress. She then backhuggedy me and kiss my shoulder. 

" Hmmm you smells good". She licked my shoulder seductively. I moaned.

" Mmmhh, P'fa , we'll be late". I said, trying to let go from her grip.

" Look at the moles on your shoulder, so sexy. I wanna...".

" Pfa? We are late. Lets do our bussiness tonight". I said, looking at the mirror. The red dress does look good on me, except my growing baby bump. It is not that big, it is more like I am carrying a small sized soccer ball.   I caress my baby bump & P'fa does the same.

" Love you". P'fa whispered to me lovingly.

Meena POV

I was carrying my 2 year old daughter with me. Aom was so busy with her best friends gossiping about random things. Meanwhile, I was assigned to take care of our own baby hedgehog . To me, The kid sure can run very fast as she approach the whole guest in the house. Dao Chatamonchai, our very own baby.

" Hi Meena". P'fa & Charlotte arrived at our party happily. Charlotte's waist was held tight by the CEO, not letting her wife go anywhere, anymore. Ohh i remember the roller coaster this couple made us. Now, they are expecting a baby. Is it me or I haven't meet with Charlotte for two weeks? Her baby bump has been showing now. I guess baby englot is on the way.

" Why you looking at my wife like that? Is she so pretty?". P'fa joked. She carefully bend down snd lift our daughter.

" Bee, I'll go meet the others." Charlotte said, tapping engfa's shoulder. P'fa nodded while smiling.