Chapter Five

Engfa POV

I have promise to Nudee & Meena we will talk about the matter later as I am rushing to meet my mother. We arrived early than we expected. Charlotte was wearing her white dress exposing her beautiful shoulder. Believes me or now, she looks more stunning carrying my babies.

" I baked cupcakes just now. Hopefully your nieces will love it". Charlotte said as she took the paper bag with her, I offered to help her carrying the paper bag and letting her to walks first.

" Aww my daughters! Arrived already!" My mom shouts, she ran towards us and her first stop was charlotte. She was so excited to know what news we will be delivering today.

" Bee? You look pale. You sure you're alright?" Pchar asked as she held my hand. I nods. Tbh, my body feels a little hot, maybe because lack of sleep.

" I am okay, no worries. Come, let's suprise mom". I said as I grabbed her hand and took out a box. Charlotte sat beside me.

" How was the pregnancy? My daughter treat you right? Did she follows your craving? Mood swings?". Mom asked.

" Anything for my love, mom". I said caressing Charlotte's growing baby bump.

" Feeling any kicks or movement yet?".

" Not yet, maybe soon". Charlotte answered, she looks at me. I nods. I took out the box and give it to my mom while smiling.

" Your grandchildren, mom. Open
it". I said.

My mom took out the sonogram. She looks at both of us. Tears running down her cheeks.

" Am i seeing this right? You're expecting a twins? Congratulations, my love!!". Mom shouts, she hug both us.

" I'll promise they will receive the love that they should receive, mom. " Charlotte said as she sat beside my mom. I smiles proudly.

"Pfa? You need to make sure to follow what your wife wants okay? Never fight with her. Take care of her health. Promise?" .

" Promise, mom. For my babies".

" Anways, hows the babies preparation? Bought anything yet?" Mom asked. I just shrugged my shoulder while shoving my mouth with the delicious food.

" Hmm? Not even an inch mom. We haven't bought nothing. Your daughter is too busy". Charlotte said, looking at me.

" What? You're 5 months pregnant & you baby bump grown like that still no preparation? It is good if you guys starts something, Pfa? Can't you focus on your wife this few months?".

" We will start preparing for the babies things next week, mom. I'll be taking leaves and focus to my wife the whole week. Shall we go to babymoon, babe?". I answered, looking at my wife. She smiled while pinching my cheek.

" Really??!! Would love to!" Charlotte answered happily.

No One POV

" Your temperature is 39.5 , P'bee ! We should go to the clinic. I'll drive". Charlotte sounds worried. Engfa was having a fever, and she looks pale.

" I will be okay after resting and eat my medicine. Don't worry okay? You can go to sleep at our room. I'll be sleeping here in the guest room."

" No! I'll be taking care of you. I will not leaves you!". Charlotte said, holding Engfa's hand tightly.

" I have ate my medicine, just need a little sleep. I'll be right beside you once you woke up tomorrow. Come on? You need to sleep. The babies tired already. It is past 12am, Pchar". Engfa strokes her wife's hair strands. Charlotte looks so worried. She then stood up.