Character Bio

Name: Kaito StoneStriker

Pronouns: He/Him

Eye color: Stormy grey with a flicker of icy blue

Hair color: Black with streaks of silver and dark purple

Nicknames:
•Thug life
•Spirit
•Wolfie
•Kai
•Wolf Boy
•Mutt

Likes: Music, Dancing, Training, Apple blood, and Sleeping

Dislikes: Annoying people, Loud people, Being called Wolfie, Wolf Boy, and Mutt, and Being woken up

Personality: Kaito wouldn't readily share his feelings or past, especially regarding his pack's petrification. He might prefer solitude and find it difficult to trust others. While Kaito wouldn't openly express emotions, his self-harm hints at a deep well of pain and anger he keeps bottled up. He might use sarcasm or apathy as a shield. Despite his reservations, Kaito possesses a strong sense of responsibility towards those he cares about. He might step up when needed, even if it contradicts his desire for isolation. Kaito's experiences could leave him disillusioned with the world and authority figures like Emperor Belos. He might use biting humor to deflect attention from his vulnerabilities. Kaito might appear unfazed by danger or criticism, having developed a thick emotional skin to cope with his loss. He could project an aura of indifference. Despite his outward apathy, Kaito could harbor a simmering rage towards Belos and anyone he blames for his pack's fate. This rage might manifest in unexpected bursts of violence or reckless behavior. Despite his isolation, Kaito possesses the makings of a leader. He might be resourceful, quick-thinking, and capable of taking charge in difficult situations. While Kaito wouldn't readily admit it, he cares deeply for those he allows into his circle. He might fiercely protect Amity and others he considers friends. Underneath his brooding exterior, Kaito could possess a sharp sense of humor. He might use sarcasm or witty remarks to deflect uncomfortable situations or lighten the mood.

Appearance: Dark, messy, hair with streaks of silver and dark purple that shimmer faintly like moonlight. This could be a physical manifestation of his grief and self-harm, or perhaps a reminder of his lost pack. Stormy grey eyes with flecks of icy blue, reminiscent of the full moon. They could shift slightly in intensity depending on his emotions. Lean and muscular, with a slightly hunched posture. He has numerous scars on his arms and torso, from self-inflicted wounds, these scars are jagged and raw. Prefers dark, practical clothing like leather jackets, hoodies, joggers pants with multiple little pockets, and combat boots. Often accessorizes with silver jewelry. He avoids flashy colors and designs, preferring to blend into the shadows.

Wolf appearance: When fully transformed, his teeth would lengthen and sharpen into fangs. He might also have a slight underbite, adding to his wolfish appearance. During a full moon, his skin would darken and patch with thick, shaggy fur. The fur is a mix of black, silver, and purple like his own streaked hair. His eyes would glow a bright gold in his werewolf form, and his pupils would become vertical slits.

Skills:
• Hand-to-hand combat
• Observation
• Stealth
• Beast-keeping magic
•Pickpocketing
•Lock picking
•Ventriloquism/Mimicry

Voice: Dante Basco