✩ Chapter Nineteen: Black Out

Authors note: It's been a while. I apologize for my lack of updates, life has been a bitch but I'm chilling now😗

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆Thank you for 8k reads! Didn't think my silly little fic would get that much traction so thank you 🥲🥲🥲

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆This one is the longest chapter I've ever written... Almost 6k words!!!

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ This one is angsty. I did say that there was going to be some angst😗

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ Mini plot-twist? Maybe?

Grab a snack and some water and enjoy chapter nineteen!

⚠️CONTENT WARNINGS⚠️: Passing out, mentioning of not eating enough, and mental breakdown.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

(Ushijima's POV)

The ball drops on the opposite side of the court.

"Shiritorizawa wins back to back three years in a row!" The announcers yell as the crowd goes wild.

Without a word, Ushijima hugs all his fellow third years.

"That's weird I never do this" Ushijima thinks to himself as he's now hugging Reon.

"Ushijima!" A feminine voice yells from afar.

He looks over and sees Y/n in the front row of bleachers.

It's like his feet are moving on his own as he rushes over to the girl, his girl.

Y/n matches his energy and gets up to meet him halfway.

"I'm so glad you made it." Ushijima sighs as he embraces the girl.

Y/n laughs in return as he begins to pick her up and twirl her like it's nothing.

Ushijima feels like he's on cloud nine.

He goes in for a kiss.

But before anything, she pokes him on his forehead.

"Wake up." Y/n deadpans.

What?

*End of dream*

"What?" Ushijima says groggily as he sees Y/n kneeling beside him at his desk.

"How was your beauty sleep princess?" Y/n says jokes.

"I was asleep?" Ushijima questions tiredly.

"That you were." Y/n giggles, fixing his sleeping on a desk induced bed head.

Ushijima closes his eyes and hums at the feeling of Y/n's soft hands in his olive colored locks.

"I think I know why Tendo likes this so much now." Ushijima thinks to himself.

"Lunch started fifteen minutes ago by the way. I assumed you would be in your last class before lunch." Y/n sighs as she's now playing with his hair.