[001] Enter The Queen of Games!

A girl around 14 years old running through the streets of Domino City, she had golden-blonde hair with red highlights in it up to her waist in a high ponytail her bangs covered her forehead she had chin-length bangs framing either side of her face with white, dark blue snow pattern ribbon.

She has sky-blue eyes that people can tell what her personality is like and make it out, she was wearing a white sleeves drees v-shirt with blue outlines and a simple blue jean vest, she wore dark blue jean shorts with a black belt and a second belt that hang diagonal side of her waist holding two deck cases, to complete it she wore black sneakers with white outlines. She had two red and two snow-like brackets on each wrists they are different widths and dark blue with red outline ribbon chocker on and two long beautiful gold and red pendants.

Her name is Aira Judai Yuki a student who was running late to a Test Entrance to Duel Academy, she was running at a fast speed having a backpack on her back.

"M-m-man, n-n-never, e-ever listen to Uncle Joey prep talk..." Aira was sweating talking to finish the sentence while running. "A-a-again, h-he k-kept me up l-l-late." She stuttered finishing the sentence.

Aira shivered for a second thinking about her Uncles and Aunties reaction, 'Yep Uncle Seto won't be happy along with Aunt Mai and Aunt Tea. Why do I get the feeling that he's going to get hit big time from them?' She picked up the speed with only 6 minutes left till the entrance exams closes.

-----•••-----

At front of the Entrance Exams hall, a man wearing a suit with two other women wearing Ra clothes sitting in front of a desk, the man checked his watched looking at the time. "Alright Ladies, time to pack. No show are no show." The man told the two ladies as they gathered the papers.

Then they heard someone yelling and the voice kept getting louder and louder. "WAIT!! PLEASE WAIT!! I'M HERE!!" Aira yelled to get their attention and she did.

She stopped running trying to catch her breath and sweating. "I-I'm r-really s-s-sorry t-that I'm l-late." She stuttered.

"I'm Aira Judai Yuki, present thank you." She said with a bright smile to them.

"Aira-sama?" The man asked.

"Oh, hi Rolon. How are ya?" She asked. Aira knows Rolon due to him working for Seto Kaiba and he helped her around the KaibaCorps when she was little.

"I'm great but Mr Kaiba call a few minutes ago and would like to know why your late."

Aira winces a bit, "I'll call him back or he'll call me. But please don't tell anyone about my relationship with him please." She begged.

Rolon nodded, "Of course."

Aira wrote information at was on her papers that the ladies had given her; name, age, birth, blood-type, parents/relationships/guardians... Aira froze at that part she didn't know what to write and went with begin an orphanage child, her guardians are pretty much more than three and they are famous people. Aira finished the paper; the two ladies wished her good luck and waved good-bye.

-----•••------

Aira walked inside and looked around seeing different duels that are happening at the moment, then she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She grabbed her phone that is red with a white snowflakes pattern in front and checks the number on it.

She smiled at the name, she answered it, [Hello, Ai did you make it to the exam.] A young man voice asked with concerned.

"Hello Uncle Yugi. Yeah I did make it to the exam, it was about to close but I made it." Aira replied.