Chapter 4

Namjoon was holding that white paper in his hand while Jungkook was sitting on his office chair zoning out thinking. 

"Love is not something you can hide, brother. He knew from the start that it was you who was sending him food. And now may I ask!" 

"How in hell he will move on if you are still holding onto him!" Namjoon thundered over the younger.

"Why are you showing him care when all you want from him is to forget you? Is this how you are helping him to forget? Because news flash, you are just hurting him more." He was accused.

"Jungkook, he is your love. Doesn't your heart break by torturing him like this? How much more you want to hurt him before it feels enough for you." Namjoon huffed and threw the paper when he got no reaction from his younger brother.

"Can't you just accept your mistake and go to him? Brother, he will forgive you. Go to him, you are suffering, Jungkook, you are not living." 

"Are you even listening to me, Jungkook!" Namjoon held Jungkook's shoulder and shook him. 

Jungkook flinched a little before his eyes focussed on Namjoon as if he just noticed his presence," I need to do something."

Namjoon's hold loosened up around Jungkook's shoulder as he felt afraid to ask," what?"

"I need to hurt him more," Jungkook whispered.

Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut, holding his anger inside, "Ju-"

"His words. His words still hold care for me. I need to destroy that." His eyes looked devoid of any emotion.

Namjoon shook his head in disappointment," You will regret everything, brother. Trust me." 

"Falling in love wasn't my choice, hyung. But rejecting my love is my choice."