Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up and went to breakfast. I get to the Great Hall and see almost no one there. I know why, it's because everyone wanted to spend the holidays with their families. I sit down at Silverwing table and start eating. "Hey sis." Draco said, sitting down next to me. "Hey Draco. How did you sleep?" I asked him, taking another bite of my toast. "Good, you?" Draco asked me. "Good." I say, looking over to the Gryffindor table to see Potter and his friends  talking. "We should try and get Potter on our side." I say, quietly to Draco. "What? Why?" Draco asks, surprised. "His friends abuse him." I say to Draco. "What?" He says surprised. "Yeah, I just found out last night talking to the twins. I was surprised too." I say. After breakfast I go to the training room in the Chamber and start blasting targets. After a while I go to the main area and look at the head of Salazar Slytherin. "Come to me, Serpent of Slytherin."  I say in Parseltongue. The mouth of the statue opens and the basilisk slithers out of it. "Yesssss, Misstresss?"  The basilisk says to me in parseltongue. "Close your second eyelids so if someone comes down, they won't die from your beautiful gaze." I say in parseltongue. The basilisk does what I tell her to and closes her second eyelids. "Do you have a name ?" I ask . "No." the basilisk replies. "Well, we'll have to change that. How about...  Lynira ?" I say. "Lynira. I like that name."  Lunira says happily. "Lynira it is then."  I say. "You can go explore."  I say Lynira nods and slithers towards a corridor. I walk towards the hall where the dragon riders are staying to let them know of Lynira. After I tell the others I go to the common room and tell Draco. After I told him, we went to the Great Hall for Lunch. When we got to the Great Hall, we saw Dumbledore wasn't there. "Where's the old fool?" I asked coldly. "I dunno." Draco said, equally as cold. We sit down and start talking to the twins. "So, when are we going to put the plan into motion?" Fred says. "First, we need to separate them, and I was thinking of doing it today." I say to them. "Alright." they agreed. "I want to show you something." I say to them, and get up and lead them to the Chamber of Secrets entrance and speak parseltongue. "Follow me." I say and jump down the tunnel and lead them through the tunnels to get to the Chamber of Secrets. "Fred, George, welcome to the Chamber of Secrets, the home of Salazar Slytherin's basilisk." I say to them. "Woah." They say under their breath. I chuckled and showed them to the dragon riders and their dragons. "Guys, I have some people I want you to meet!" I say and the dragon riders and their dragons come out of their rooms. "Fred, George, these are the dragon riders. Hiccup is the leader of the group, he's the one with the metal leg, Astrid is Hiccup's wife, and she is the one with the battle ax, Snotlout is the short one- ""Hey!" Snotlout says in an offended tone "We both know it's true. Heather is the one with the raven hair, Dagger is the one with the red hair, he is Heathers brother, Fishlegs is the one with the shield, Valka is the one with the dragon armor on, she is Hiccup's mother, Zephrey is Hiccup's daughter and Nuffinks brother, she is also my rider and Hiccup's daughter, Nuffink is the one with the blond hair like his mother, and he trained Ruffrunner and Pouncer. Then finally there are the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, they are the twins, and they always fight and like to prank each other and other people. Toothless is the Night Fury, he is Hiccup's best friend, Stormfly is the Deadly Nadder, and she is Astrids best friend, Hookfang is the Monstrous Nightmare, and Snotlout kind of trained him, then there is Windshear, She is the Razorwhip, and Heather trained her, then there is Sleuther which is a Tripplestrike, and Shattermaster, which is a Gronkle, and they are both  trained by Dagger, Meatlug is the other Gronkle, and she is trained by Fishlegs, Then Cloudjumper is the Stormcutter, and he is trained by Valka, Ruffrunner is a Night light, and Pouncer is also a Night Light, and they are both trained by Nuffink,Barf and Belch, and they are a Hideous Zippleback, and they are trained by Ruff and Tuff, and finally my mother, Luna and she is the Light Fury and nobody has trained her." I say, introducing everyone. "Wow." Both Fred and George say breathlessly. "If you want to train a dragon, then I can take you to the Hidden World and let you train a dragon of your own." I say. "We would like to train a dragon." Fred and George say in unison. "Alright then, hop on." I say and transform into a Light Fury and let them on my saddle. I take flight and start flying towards the Hidden World, the home of dragons. We get to the Hidden World and the two of them get off my saddle, and I transform back into a human and help the twins find a dragon for each of them. We find a Dramilion and I show Fred how to train a dragon. "Hold your hand out, like this." I say and hold my hand up so the dragon can smell me. Fred copies my hand position and holds his hand up. The dramilion smells Fred's hand and puts her snout in Fred's palm, and bends down for Fred to get on. "See? Easy." I say and summon a dramilion saddle and put it on the dramilion. Fred gets on the dramilion and names her Midnight. We look for a dragon for George and find a Stormcutter and George does the same thing Fred did for his dragon and tames the Stormcutter and names him Chaos. "Alright, now let's head back to Hogwarts, so the professors don't get suspicious." I say and transform into a Night Light and let Zephrey on my saddle and fly towards the castle.